Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maximizing Results on an Oral Only Cycle... ADDING SARMS...

imported_dylangemelli

Registered
Myself and Wolfpackalpha have been conducting extreme amounts of research concerning short oral only cycles and how to maximize the results for people not wanting to use a test base, stay away from injections or just simply wanting to keep cycle lengths at a bare minimum.

We have gone back and forth on several ideas and after months of intense research and trials we have found that SARMS are the best way to maximize these cycles. Prior research has indicated that there is too much receptor competition for SARMS to be fully effective with an AAS cycle, however when looking closely at the reports of these results, it was indicative of bigger cycles, with MULTIPLE compounds causing the competition. When cycles were kept to one or two orals, the results shown were much different and highly effective. I have also made the argument in the past about SARMS being best utilized as a bridge as opposed to being used on cycle, which I still stand by, however if they are supplemented and utilized properly they can still be used in an efficient manner both ways... You have to equal out the balance of use on cycle, through pct and then into the proper stack after pct... There is no need to run a sarms triple stack on cycle but, for instance, adding in GW-501516 to a short 4-6 week oral cycle and then coming off of it 4 weeks through pct allows for the proper time off to run it again during a bridge 4-6 weeks later... The same goes with S4... I much prefer to save ostarine for pct and then stay on it continuously after pct through your sarms stack... There is also the option to use LGD on cycle as well so the more SARMS options you have, the more effective you can be throughout these cycles... There is a nice writeup explaining oral only aas cycles ran in conjunction with SARMS here... Thoughts on 6 week oral cycles + SARMS - Page 2

Any questions about this can be directed to me at anytime and I will be happy to help in any way I can to optimize your cycle and bring on the best results...

Back
Top Bottom