Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MD24 recovery log.

Status
Not open for further replies.

macedog24

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Ok been off the site the last week or so.
I want to apologize for my lack of presence.
Had my surgery last friday.
Been crazy since.
They Gave me a Nerve block before the surgery. Guided a needle into the nerve in my neck. I was able to watch on a screen in front of me. It made it so i could not move or feel my right shoulder or arm at all. Felt very weird. Also causes some forgetfulness. Keep asking the same stuff over and over..smh.
Repaired the labrum, rotator and reattached my bicep tendon. Who knew it was so much ....they did some other work as well but i dont remember the exact info..
Had some issues after with o2 until they could get my saturation level back up.
Then early Monday morning had a scare my leg ,ankle and foot swelled pretty bad. Had to rush to get sonogram. No clots thank goodness.
Everything is good. Not sure why my leg swelled so bad. Still have swelling but not as bad.
Im in a sling and an immobilizer. So that i dont move my arm /shoulder. This is my right arm so bare with me. Im right handed. Everything is much harder. Especially since my arm is stuck in this position with this block strapped around me and my sling is velcroed to the block and hangs around my neck. sleep sucks, moving Sucks. Im in pain.(to be expected)
I see the doc within 2 weeks.
The plan.
I have a good stash of PSL tb500 that i will incorporate into my recovery. I will log my progress and details. Also will be getting some PSL bpc157.
Sorry i havent been on as much the last week and a half. This is why.
So stay tuned for details.

Damn dude - get well.

Thanks mobster. I am. Again ,
sorry for the lack of presence and support. Cant wait to get started and back to my old self. Ive dealt with this since 2017 . im finally beginning my journey back to me. It feels like its been ages.

Sad to hear about your situation.
Get well soon man. I'll be following your recovery along with other guys.

Recover well bud. I have always been super interested in these healing peptides. I have a shoulder that has been causing me pain for a few years now. Been wanting to try them. Keep us updated!

Recover well bud. I have always been super interested in these healing peptides. I have a shoulder that has been causing me pain for a few years now. Been wanting to try them. Keep us updated!

Thanks everyone.
Had a friend heal up using bpc157 -500mcg at night in a single dose
. I may do the same, we will see or 250mcg x2 .
Ive been debating.
As for the tb500 2-4mg split into 2 or 3 doses.
I see the dr in 3 days. I need to find out exactly what im allowed to do now.
I know i cannot use this arm. But cardio wise, i need to find out so i can get started. Im super excited and ready to get moving.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Definitely excited to hear how those peptides work for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone.
Had a friend heal up using bpc157 -500mcg at night in a single dose
. I may do the same, we will see or 250mcg x2 .
Ive been debating.
As for the tb500 2-4mg split into 2 or 3 doses.
I see the dr in 3 days. I need to find out exactly what im allowed to do now.
I know i cannot use this arm. But cardio wise, i need to find out so i can get started. Im super excited and ready to get moving.

Sounds like you have a solid plan. That is extremely important. Good luck again bud.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Definitely excited to hear how those peptides work for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Long day. With some good news.

Ok went to the dr today. For my 2 week post -op.
I can begin going to the gym , doin light cardio, no lifting or using my right arm at all. Can do some leg work must be careful. Still in the sling for another 5 weeks.
Have to set up therapy/rehab. Twice a week for 16 weeks. I will post up the layout tomorrow.
I will be starting my tb500 tonight. Will post up some pics soon.
I will add in bpc once i have it in hand. Wont be long.
Did some light movements today. Wasnt much.
A set or 2 (no weight) of 6 reps - curls moving only the forearm. Really to stretch. Keep things from locking up being in this bent position at the elbow. I did not move anything from the elbow upward.
The hardest part was holding the shoulder without the sling. Holy shit the pain at first was pretty intense.
(Dam..)I Did find out they put in fixtures that will dissolve and sutures.
Also, they moved the bicep tendon and reattached in a diff spot. Dont recall exactly why.
Also, ive found out that the leg swelling and general swelling i have been experiencing was from the toradol/ketorolac. it was a side effect.
Overall i was told my injuries werent to severe.
The bicep reattchment is were my pain is the greatest.
Im thrilled this is behind me. I have a plan that has been set up and laid out for recovery/therapy for up to a yr i believe.
Im sure things will change but im confident in a speedy recovery..
Im hoping within a 3 month period i will be well beyond expectations..
And some limitations will be adjusted and upgraded.

Touchdown pic of some tb500
Sorry file to big wont load
Took 2 mg.
Need to order some insulin pins.
Everything is body weight only.(for now)
Twice a day i remove the sling/abductor and allow my arm to hang at my side and naturally stretch the bicep a little.
3 sets of curls(body weight) only moving from below the elbow.
3 sets of squats for now.
15 minutes Knee ups
3 sets of Lunges each way (6 sets total)15 reps eachway
30 min - steps
About 25 minutes of walking.
Sleep sucks bad. Cant sleep worth shit at night. Been nodding off 3-4hrs in the morning.
Been taking red bali caps for the pain. Helps a ton!
Still feel like im going crazy. Been stuck in this house a little over 2 weeks.. Torture... I cant get away from anyone....lmao
Seems most of my pain is after sleeping and some soreness after arm movement. Mainly the the upper bicep and at the shoulder where it was reattached.
Tomorrow i will call and set up P/T/rehab. Twice a week for 16 weeks.
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

- - - Updated - - -

From the 27th.
just finished 38 minute walk on the treadmill.
Fluctuating speed between 2.5 and 3.5. There seems to be be some jerking/jaring of the shoulder above 3.5mph.
Incline between 1.0- 5.0. Changed speed and incline every 5 minutes.
Followed by arm curls.(body weight only). 3 sets between 6-8reps
Tomorrow begins therapy.
Took somw pre-workout before i began.
Its called stereotype. Definitely a good pre-workout .
I will do some other exercises this evening. Update then.

SURPRISE
Bpc-157/Tb500 combo
FIRST LOOK
8e8751ab8bbed56a3cdfe79e8c2d27dc.jpg
56ada7d62474b20095034584dad7b3c7.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

SURPRISE
Bpc-157/Tb500 combo
FIRST LOOK
8e8751ab8bbed56a3cdfe79e8c2d27dc.jpg
56ada7d62474b20095034584dad7b3c7.jpg

Ok so i will be going to 500mcg bpc157 ed./1mg tb500 eod
This will become my standard protocol.
You guys and girls are getting a first look at PSL Bpc157!!!
Switching rehab/therapist back to where my surgery was done.
Had a few concerns about the location and therapist i went to. A few people i talked to highly recommend to not use this location or company. There exact words
"They are the McDonald's of therapy/rehab"
This was a stranger speaking to me out of the blue. About 1hr later another woman stopped me and asked what happened. I told her and she aslo had bad things to say about this place. She was a nurse who worked in ortho
Dept. For union memorial.
Today i havent done much, Tomorrow I will begin gym work. Update more before the nights out.

Pic of tb500.
a5bb2ceb7ae5e128df43f638b83a8db7.jpg

Everything was smooth as butta yesterday.
Time to heal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom