Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Medium dose testosterone only cycle and renal Toxicity.

BUFF TANNEN

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Question.
I have a friend who wants to do a cycle.
He was born with only one kidney.
(It’s apparently quiet large)
I have assumed and correct me if I’m wrong that testosterone only would be the least toxic compound for him to take.
At a dosage of around 3-400mg
But wouldn’t recommend without knowing for sure.
Haven’t been able to find much literature on the subject.
Can anyone shed some light on this one?
Much appreciated.

Question.
I have assumed and correct me if I’m wrong that testosterone only would be the least toxic compound for him to take.
Much appreciated.

if he is in bad shape no kidney I suggest legal trt

100-120mgs testosterone/week

if he is in bad shape no kidney I suggest legal trt

100-120mgs testosterone/week

He’s not in bad shape at all.
He’s done all kinds of illicit drugs throughout the years with no issues. and is pretty healthy these days.
But yeh.
If it’d gonna be very detrimental to him I’d obviously advise against it.

Question.
Much appreciated.

it boils down to how much, how long etc

test 400mgs a week is gonna hammer the kidney's hard. that is 4x the normal hormones the body produces. many people have 1 kidney or kidney issues and don't know it or don't care and use steroids and live a while. others have problems then run tests and find this out. he needs to watch his bloods like a hawk and only do 1 mild cycle a year max with lots of time off or he will end up on dialysis young i can guarantee you

it boils down to how much, how long etc

test 400mgs a week is gonna hammer the kidney's hard. that is 4x the normal hormones the body produces. many people have 1 kidney or kidney issues and don't know it or don't care and use steroids and live a while. others have problems then run tests and find this out. he needs to watch his bloods like a hawk and only do 1 mild cycle a year max with lots of time off or he will end up on dialysis young i can guarantee you

Ok this is the answer I was looking for.
Much appreciated.
He doesn’t need trt was just curious about a cycle.
I will tell him it’s not worth it 😂
Are there any (or all) Sarms that aren’t kidney toxic?

Question.
Much appreciated.

bro one of sons born with 1 eye. doesn't keep him from running gear

Ok this is the answer I was looking for.
Much appreciated.
He doesn’t need trt was just curious about a cycle.
I will tell him it’s not worth it 😂
Are there any (or all) Sarms that aren’t kidney toxic?

No. Just less so when compared to AAS. He can, of course, get pre, intra and post bloods done to see where he is in terms of renal health (esp the pre now)

I would not recommend any type of steroid use unless it was closely monitored trt but even then, im not sure a doctor would prescribe it.. this is certainly not anything you would ask someone online that is not a qualified medical professional.. thats a far more serious issue that needs to be taken seriously and anyone being honest is going to tell you to see a professional...

things like sarms and peptides would not have an effect on kidneys so that would be a much safer option but anything stronger absolutely would be something i would avoid...

I would not recommend any type of steroid use unless it was closely monitored trt but even then, im not sure a doctor would prescribe it.. this is certainly not anything you would ask someone online that is not a qualified medical professional.. thats a far more serious issue that needs to be taken seriously and anyone being honest is going to tell you to see a professional...

things like sarms and peptides would not have an effect on kidneys so that would be a much safer option but anything stronger absolutely would be something i would avoid...

Thanks Dylan, much appreciated mate 👍

Back
Top Bottom