Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mega cycle... the point of deminishing returns

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Inspired by a discussion in the Aussie forum on a reported pro cycle I thought I'd spout a few words.

So every so often we will see an article (sometimes click bait) the purports to reveal just how crazy some SOB has been. Gram after gram of gear, unit after unit after unit of 'slin and GH. A few peptides we have to go look up and almost certainly on 24-7 without a break for years. We kinda want it to be true. We sort of want it to be the case that that's how a pro, all pros, get to be the genetic freaks of nature they seem to be on stage.

I'm sure there's the odd one or two it IS true for. Heck, they are easy to spot. They will be the guys who come on, stay two years max, then disappear. They aren't the Big Ramy's or Phil Heaths and they definitely aren't the Dexter Jackson's. Even if we agree that one part of a pros genetic make up is how they handle PED's (a better response than most) there's very little likelihood of a 20+ year competitive career athlete using 5g a week year round.

I wrote this week of an interaction with roid guru / PED expert Dave Crosland who, in one of his documentaries, went to the 5g a week level (as well as high levels of 'slin and GH etc). He looked like beaten up dog shit, ended up in ER/A&E yet surpassed 400lbs. I got to ask him what was the best amount he'd taken vs results. The reply was 2g a week. He's no pro-bodybuilder but he is a fkin freak. He walks around at 350-360 usually. We all also know of the infamous Bostin Loyd. We know, or can find, his 5g a week cycles. But Bostin is no pro. He doesn't walk around at 350lbs and even Bostin had decided to drop, of late, down to the 1-1.5g a week level.

Like so-called funny cars / dragsters to go to the crazy levels burns their engines up. They do 300mph and 5 second 1/4 miles but you can do anything else with them. It'd be a hell of a ride to go tandem in one - a rush and a half. But not something you can do daily. Mega cycle are like that. Fun to think about but kinda pointless. There is and always will be a law of diminishing returns. For a few it's that 2g a week limit and everybody else will be less. Taking more becomes more 'I want to' than 'I need to cos of the benefits'. Very much insecurity and dismporphia vs results.

Last edited:
Inspired by a discussion in the Aussie forum on a reported pro cycle I thought I'd spout a few words.

So every so often we will see an article (sometimes click bait) the purports to reveal just how crazy some SOB has been. Gram after gram of gear, unit after unit after unit of 'slin and GH. A few peptides we have to go look up and almost certainly on 24-7 without a break for years. We kinda want it to be true. We sort of want it to be the case that that's how a pro, all pros, get to be the genetic freaks of nature they seem to be on stage.

I'm sure there's the odd one or two it IS true for. Heck, they are easy to spot. They will be the guys who come on, stay two years max, then disappear. They aren't the Big Ramy's or Phil Heaths and they definitely aren't the Dexter Jackson's. Even if we agree that one part of a pros genetic make up is how they handle PED's (a better response than most) there's very little likelihood of a 20+ year competitive career athlete using 5g a week year round.

I wrote this week of an interaction with roid guru / PED expert Dave Crosland who, in one of his documentaries, went to the 5g a week level (as well as high levels of 'slin and GH etc). He looked like beaten up dog shit, ended up in ER/A&E yet surpassed 400lbs. I got to ask him what was the best amount he'd taken vs results. The reply was 2g a week. He's no pro-bodybuilder but he is a fkin freak. He walks around at 350-360 usually. We all also know of the infamous Bostin Loyd. We know, or can find, his 5g a week cycles. But Bostin is no pro. He doesn't walk around at 350lbs and even Bostin had decided to drop, of late, down to the 1-1.5g a week level.

Like so-called funny cars / dragsters to go to the crazy levels burns their engines up. They do 300mph and 5 second 1/4 miles but you can do anything else with them. It'd be a hell of a ride to go tandem in one - a rush and a half. But not something you can do daily. Mega cycle are like that. Fun to think about but kinda pointless. There is and always will be a law of diminishing returns. For a few it's that 2g a week limit and everybody else will be less. Taking more becomes more 'I want to' than 'I need to cos of the benefits'. Very much insecurity and dismporphia vs results.

And for some its simply I have it so I'll use it...

i've honestly never ran more than 800mg of a gear a week total

i prefer to run very tiny dosages and use SARM's and other supplements. i feel better and live a much more active/healthy lifestyle that way

With anything in life, there is a point of diminishing returns.

Meaning, as your inputs increase, your results decrease and eventually become negative.

This graph sums it up greatly -

peak-effects-graph-1.jpg

i prefer to run very tiny dosages and use SARM's and other supplements. i feel better and live a much more active/healthy lifestyle that way

Me neither

And for some its simply I have it so I'll use it...

Yeah, from my experience, it usually goes something like this:

Me: "So why have you included five compounds in this cycle?"

Bro: "Well I have [this and that], and they're close to their expiration dates. So..."

(Banging head against wall.)

I agree with both main points here. You will get great results without having to go up to grams of gear each week. I think guys just think "if I use more gear I can slack off more on training/diet". Not true!

We do hear it all the time guys just putting cycles together because they have gear on hand. Never makes any sense.

Yeah, from my experience, it usually goes something like this:

Me: "So why have you included five compounds in this cycle?"

Bro: "Well I have [this and that], and they're close to their expiration dates. So..."

(Banging head against wall.)

Two weeks back it went 'my package arrived and they put something extra in so how can I use it?'. My reply was 'save it for next time'. I've left over hear here, free gear coming (thank you for a favour) and enough SARMs for a small cycle. They all wait until I need 'em.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with both main points here. You will get great results without having to go up to grams of gear each week. I think guys just think "if I use more gear I can slack off more on training/diet". Not true!

We do hear it all the time guys just putting cycles together because they have gear on hand. Never makes any sense.

Too, too often. It's like eating everything you got in one hit... 'well it's food right?' lol

Yea fair enough too, but ur only small dude..

Lol , I'm wayyyy bigger AND stronger than all of u and I'm 100% all natty bra !

I Just got more commitment, dedication .... oh and duck eggs , eat a fuck load of duck eggs
😘
😂😂😂

- - - Updated - - -

Those fake nattys tho 😂

Lol.. Ur mainly strength tho aye

Oh very true. Muscle is just a plus for me. Almost a byproduct.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol , I'm wayyyy bigger AND stronger than all of u and I'm 100% all natty bra !

I Just got more commitment, dedication .... oh and duck eggs , eat a fuck load of duck eggs
😘
😂😂😂

- - - Updated - - -

Those fake nattys tho 😂

Duck eggs!! That's what we need. That and my secret stash of Ostrich eggs

Nothing wrong with functional strength..

The last time I competed 2nd place was 84-kilos vs my 130. 3rd place was 100kg but was a former 800lb deadlifter. 4th and 5th weighed 150kg and 160kg. I was the perfect storm ha ha

Back
Top Bottom