Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan 2 Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Good video as always. I really liked melanotan as well, except the last couple of times I used it, it really started to to bring out dark spots! It was to the point where I had to have some removed with laser. And that was a drag. It could be an age thing. Moles and "age spots" are more likely to occur in someone 50 than in someone 30 and Melanotan seems to excellerate that.

Have you tried Bremelanotide? When it comes to the libido effect that stuff is like Melanotan on steroids! lol

Interesting! I actually didn’t know a lot of the info on this one!

Good video as always. I really liked melanotan as well, except the last couple of times I used it, it really started to to bring out dark spots! It was to the point where I had to have some removed with laser. And that was a drag. It could be an age thing. Moles and "age spots" are more likely to occur in someone 50 than in someone 30 and Melanotan seems to excellerate that.

Have you tried Bremelanotide? When it comes to the libido effect that stuff is like Melanotan on steroids! lol
thanks bro! man, if you wouldve seen me and how absolutely fucking ridiculous i looked when i lived in maui... i was embarrassed to even leave my house i was so dark SMFH... it looked ridiculous! i havent tried bremelanotide, no but i certainly dont mind that kind of side effect! LOLLL

to be really honest, i did like melanotan when i used it properly and not in the maui sun but it just never agreed with me... that fucker made me so nauseous even at really low doses... so i just cant run it anymore or just dont have any want to feel that way... it definitely works and if you dont get sides, its great!

thanks bro! man, if you wouldve seen me and how absolutely fucking ridiculous i looked when i lived in maui... i was embarrassed to even leave my house i was so dark SMFH... it looked ridiculous! i havent tried bremelanotide, no but i certainly dont mind that kind of side effect! LOLLL

to be really honest, i did like melanotan when i used it properly and not in the maui sun but it just never agreed with me... that fucker made me so nauseous even at really low doses... so i just cant run it anymore or just dont have any want to feel that way... it definitely works and if you dont get sides, its great!

The Bremelanotide might be just what you're looking for. It give a more subtle coloring. Not that "Al Jolson " look! lol (If anyone gets that reference). But the libido effect is insane. Sprouting spontaneous erections like you're 15 years old! HOWEVER (and there's always a "however") it makes you massively flushed for about a half hour afterward. I mean beet red and sweating. It isn;t pleasant. And gives a big (temporary) spike in blood pressure so if you're prone to that, it can be scary. . But if you can get past that, have fun!!!

The Bremelanotide might be just what you're looking for. It give a more subtle coloring. Not that "Al Jolson " look! lol (If anyone gets that reference). But the libido effect is insane. Sprouting spontaneous erections like you're 15 years old! HOWEVER (and there's always a "however") it makes you massively flushed for about a half hour afterward. I mean beet red and sweating. It isn;t pleasant. And gives a big (temporary) spike in blood pressure so if you're prone to that, it can be scary. . But if you can get past that, have fun!!!

Thanks for the info. Sounds like my kind of shit brother [emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]

Good Melanotan video, I got too brown using it too much like a clown lol

Some thing I have never tried but it really looks intriguing

Back
Top Bottom