Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan II weird or not?

Gayboy22

Registered
I am pale as a ghost and it is embarassing when i am going out with a girl or on the beach to be this way. would melanotan2 help me tan up or will it make me look like an orange man? I'm a short guy only 160 pounds, do i need to adjust the dose lower for my size or does size not matter in this instance?

That stuff works but I'd go slow with it. Too high of a dosage and you can wind up with moles.

Try it you might like it . Mix it with 3 ml of BAC water and inject with insulin needle in your belly area about .2 or .3 ml eod . I’m dark as hell right now and haven’t been to the beach since the end of August.

It's the shit. Been using for years...

First start really small.... I mean 100mcg.

Now I used 1mg to 1.5mg per injection. Fk all sides.

But as first, be warned.

Sick, natural tan. Makes the muscles pop

How long did you feel nausea for after injection? And how long did the feeling of being “sick” last for the next time around? Also how long does the tan/darkening last? Cuz in the video you seem a bit light, so I’m guessing it’s not a permanent thing

If this has already been mentioned in a previous video, would you mind posting the link?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom