Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan2 information

JmarioCA

Registered
I have a blonde chick friend who used this stuff and she got really good results, going from super fair skinned and white to darker skinned. she only said it made her sick when she used it. Why is that? Is there something that causes that or is it just a side effect? I am looking for the same thing but I weigh twice her size so looking for info on how to use this stuff

I have a blonde chick friend who used this stuff and she got really good results, going from super fair skinned and white to darker skinned. she only said it made her sick when she used it. Why is that? Is there something that causes that or is it just a side effect? I am looking for the same thing but I weigh twice her size so looking for info on how to use this stuff

Some people get sides from M2 some people even throw up so be careful, read about it
https://www.evolutionary.org/melanotan-2-tanning-peptide

the sheer amount that is being injected into your body is going to freak out your body. that is just how it goes with anything. peptides all can make you sick if you overdose them and with MT2 you have to overdose for it to work

Put 3ml water on bottle and use the 10 on insulin serynge ED for 10 days is enough . I love this peptide but is sides are nausea , dont eat, crazy erections .

Yes it can make you nauseous, that's partially due to the pt141 that is a active compound inside of this agent.
I use this stuff every year, and what I do is take it at night before bed and I sleep right through the side effects.
Always start out low and you build yourself up.
Bear in mind that you really don't need much.
Just a little bit will go a long way.
But like I said using it at night before bed was best for me.

the bigger question here is why didnt you already know about this? this is the most basic of information... if you dont know there is a nausea side effect then you literally did ZERO minutes of research on this... its the first thing you would see on side effects... so essentially you took this without doing one stitch of research.. thats not good

Back
Top Bottom