Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

melanotan2 making me sick

Wilmer

Registered
I have been using melanotan2 MT2 for 2 weeks and everytime I take it 15 minutes later I feel like I am going to throw up. I am super fair skinned and I am trying to darken up. Also I am noticing my moles are starting to get darker but not my skin. Is there something I am doing wrong or can change to help with this?

That's not just you, I heard multiple people get sick from melanotan 2. I didn't like it much too. M2 lower the dose and time around food, try that.

you should be doing your research on any ped you use before you use.. this is a commonly known side effect...

I have been using melanotan2 MT2 for 2 weeks and everytime I take it 15 minutes later I feel like I am going to throw up. I am super fair skinned and I am trying to darken up. Also I am noticing my moles are starting to get darker but not my skin. Is there something I am doing wrong or can change to help with this?

Yes this sides is part of the game , i love melatonan II but i only use when on cutting because i lose my appetite , nausea and pain on stomach but this are the sides of it . I put 3ml water on bottle and use 10 on insulin serynge ( one bottle is 30 dosages ) , and i use 10 days in row and i got dark even without sun or solarium .

Melanotan has a weird effect on some people, you may be one of the few that doesn't respond well to this compound? Maybe a good idea to abandon the use of it for now.

You have to start it low and you do not need much to get dark you can dose it every day to start .
Then after 2 weeks dose every three days at the highest amount your comfortable with.
If you dose it every day you will not get sick off of it and if you are your going to high really don’t need to go past 10 on your slin pinn .
That’s based off of a mix of 1.5 ml of bac water .

Back
Top Bottom