Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Member searching for advice

Jrbdallas

EVO V.I.P.
Registered
Hey guys I have a good friend in his 50's old school kind of dude. He is currently been on AAS for 2 years. Blasting and cruising. His issue currently is he is worried about muscle loss and loose skin he is starting to see in certain locations, lol I know this is a side effect of getting old and all. I want to understand the proper way to blast cruise. I am not familiar with it myself. He has been on more of a blast for a while now and I was wondering if he needs to take a break and let receptors reset or recover like the rest of us do. Also I was curious of the typical length of a blast and length of cruise he should be doing. He is not seeing the same results he used to with anadrol, dbol, ect...I am assuming the long duration of running heavy compounds is taking a toll therefore decreasing the effectiveness. Would going to say 200mg EW of cyp for 8-10 weeks be a good cruise?

older guys: what would you run as a good advanced cycle to keep the fullness???

Then there is the obvious such as diet and training regimen which I am addressing with him as well. I at least have a full understanding in that department.

Sorry bout the scattered info guys. He is not on the forum nor will he be I don't think.

Thank you as always.

Need more Info.
Height/Weight/BF%
What's he been running, and how long, what AI (Anti-Estrogen) is he using.

If he's been Blasting and Cruising, he shouldn't be Losing any Muscle Mass.
Lose Skin sounds like either Too much Body Fat or Water Retention.

I'm in my 60's and don't have any Loose Skin, and I don't have a Problem putting on Muscle.
At our Age, it's how do you Put on Muscle without Added Fat............................... JP
P.S.
Personally for me, it's a Very Strict Diet, Low Sodium and Low Carbohydrate.
P.S.S.
Is he tracking his Daily Macros for P/C/F along with Sodium and Sugar.
P.S.S.S.
The Older Athlete has No Room for any Mistakes.

Need more Info.
Height/Weight/BF%

I'm in my 60's and don't have any Loose Skin, and I don't have a Problem putting on Muscle.
At our Age, it's how do you Put on Muscle without Added Fat............................... JP
P.S.
P.S.S.
P.S.S.S.

I appreciate the solid answer man. It is kind of a tough situation. The dude really doesn't know what he is taking I don't thing he just knows to take an ml of this two ml of that kind of thing. I am trying to educate him on milligrams and content of what he is injecting.

He is not tracking macros. That is all new to him but something I am introducing. He knows about diet and the basics to a good clean diet.

He is about 5'6 160lbs at age 55. He has been lifting his whole life pretty much.

He recently took Dbol for about a year straight with test lol. He then took a few weeks break and then added on some anadrol.

all in all he has been on test cyp at 250 ml every week minimum and sprinkled in dbol and anadrol for long periods of time yet dosed very low.

I think he just cluster fucked everything and needs to get back to basics.

Unfortunately I have not got to the blast cruise phase myself I am still new to all that I cycle then post. I have no clue as to dosing protocols or blast cruise durations. At least not enough to give another man advice. I will be sharing everyone's answers with him so the more the merrier

Need more Info.
Height/Weight/BF%

P.S.
P.S.S.
P.S.S.S.

I forgot to add in he is using anastrozole as his AI. ever three days... I would like to sift him over to exemestane @ 12.5mg daily or even EOD.

I appreciate the solid answer man. It is kind of a tough situation. The dude really doesn't know what he is taking I don't thing he just knows to take an ml of this two ml of that kind of thing. I am trying to educate him on milligrams and content of what he is injecting.

He is not tracking macros. That is all new to him but something I am introducing. He knows about diet and the basics to a good clean diet.

He is about 5'6 160lbs at age 55. He has been lifting his whole life pretty much.

He recently took Dbol for about a year straight with test lol. He then took a few weeks break and then added on some anadrol.

all in all he has been on test cyp at 250 ml every week minimum and sprinkled in dbol and anadrol for long periods of time yet dosed very low.

DBol for an entire year?!?! That is insane bud! No wonder he is going all astray with his cycles and gear. Did he do a PCT after going back into the cycle with Anadrol added?

Regarding anadrol and dbol, even low doses will cause side effects and other issues, especially during long periods of time. Therefore, ancillary drugs are a must, even at low doses.

You are right - he really need to reconsider his approach to juice and get back to the basics.

DBol for an entire year?!?! That is insane bud! No wonder he is going all astray with his cycles and gear. Did he do a PCT after going back into the cycle with Anadrol added?

Regarding anadrol and dbol, even low doses will cause side effects and other issues, especially during long periods of time. Therefore, ancillary drugs are a must, even at low doses.

You are right - he really need to reconsider his approach to juice and get back to the basics.

From my understanding he did not pct or use any other ancillary besides anastozole every 3 days.

He is in trt at this point and This is where I am a little unclear. It was my understanding trt does not require pct. You simply go back to a low cruising dose.

he sounds like a wreckless aas user. he needs to get educated quick

His whole group is a bunch of dumbasses to be totally honest. Running compounds like tren or deca with no test. Not knowing the mgs all they know is a fluid amount. No pct shit like that. I feel like more and more people are just picking up gear and not knowing what the fuck they are doing. But hey, im just trying to lend a hand.

Damn, does he have any Liver issues...

Back
Top Bottom