Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Memoirs of a personal trainer

nice man. growing is really easy. never raised chickens but that would be cool to feed them bugs and worms and let them peck around and lay some delicious fresh eggs

Lol yeah, my GF's grandparents feed their chickens fruit loops sometimes lol not the healthiest choice. But still healthier than other chicken in the store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to butt in. ...family time trumps everything. That's such a good attitude. I had to mention it. Carry on.

Kind of happy I'm not doing training anymore, doing much more on the nutrition spectrum so I don't have to deal with this shit

This is just typical of so many guys that simply don't get it. Everyone wants a short cut but noone wants to actually put in the work. I despise that behavior, attitude and expectation.

Im glad Im not a trainer.. I would have a fuckin melt down daily. People are too unaccountable and dont respect other peoples time. we live in a very loose society and a handshake doesnt mean jack squat, and "if i dont feel like it, im not going to do it"

So many people want something for nothing, and when they realize that they have to be consistent in their work ethic they throw in the towel.. Im so bewildered with the American Culture. Dont get me wrong, there is no place I would rather live and feel blessed to be here, but men are turning into vagina's before your eyes and even commercials are conveying that message.

Back
Top Bottom