Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mental aspect of finishing cycle

This is a very underrated topic to be honest because it is very difficult both physically and mentally and when it's difficult physically it just makes the mental aspect 100x harder.. I really just focus on having a real strong PCT and using the right supplements that really help my mood such as a HcGenerate and other herbal t boosters with euphoric feelings.. You also need to work just as hard and probably harder in the kitchen and weight room in PCT and off cycle too in order to keep your gains to the best of your ability

When my cycles end i usually buy more gear, AI, and pct products. Makes me happy knowing i have another ready to roll at anytime. toughest part is keeping the diet clean to keep the gains. Its almost like the food turns nasty as f*ck and i can't eat it.

Same here. As long as I have me next cycle lined up I'm ok. I get stoked just planning the next one. Def make sure have a pct I've crashed on two different cycles without a pct.i was dumb and didn't plan very well.

Keep training hard and stick with good diet.

Switch to a good routine with moderate volume but intense, the difference between good and bad recovery is good PCT and other stuff during the cycle, like HCG, AI, dosti and etc'

my trick is be natural for as long as possible until you have matured mentally.. for some this may never happen lol. but if you train for many years as a natty then being on steroids is like icing on the cake, and being off steroids is going to feel normal.

now if you hop on sauce and never trained naturally then of course you will be mentally fucked up when you come off.. its like giving a 16 year old a porshe for a first car.. the kid will never be able to go back to driving a ford ever again

It can suck...knowing that some gains and hard work will be lost but it is part of the building process of elevating what the body considers homeostasis. One thing to look forward to is seeing what was truly gained once you have returned to normal hormone production.

Just think of it as a party...it has to end but there will be another one so don't let the down time hinder a successful future run...keep the mental and physical foundation ready for action.

With that said...I don't wanna come off lol.

This is a very underrated topic to be honest because it is very difficult both physically and mentally and when it's difficult physically it just makes the mental aspect 100x harder.. I really just focus on having a real strong PCT and using the right supplements that really help my mood such as a HcGenerate and other herbal t boosters with euphoric feelings.. You also need to work just as hard and probably harder in the kitchen and weight room in PCT and off cycle too in order to keep your gains to the best of your ability

You don't hear enough about the mental aspect of cycling in my opinion !

I'm so glad I found this thread. Right now I'm at the tail end of planning my first cycle and I'm going to write up everything this weekend to get advise and some questions answered before I start ordering.

Knowing this may occur will be a huge help in trying to limit the effects.

It is easy as fuck for me, because I trained natural for over 20 years before touching juice. I think too many guys these days start too early, and honestly have no idea what to do and have no motivation when they aren't on something since they've been nearly juicing since day one. Building a nice natural base and respectable physique way before touching juice by learning to eat and train naturally gives you everything you need to stay focused off cycle

First acknowledge the fact that you will lose some lbs on ur lifts, weight, fullness in muscles, and stamina in the gym. If you have a good pct you can keep most ur gains. I use osta and test boosters. Have always worked well. I find osta is a good transitional pct item. Also acknowledge that the hardest work is about to begin. Those cheat meals have a bigger effect now. Especially if ur older. Attention to diet and workout is very important. If u do this u wont see as much difference

Yeah man! Have a really fucking sweet pct and SARMs bridge to follow. Gives you something to look forward to and obviously a great pct can even result in more gains if you do things right. I'm not gonna lie I'm thinking I've put on size on my biceps from my Clomid and HCGenerate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strength is definitely lower but if I continue to look better im okay personally. But since I just added in s4 and GW to start off my bridge my strength is quickly returning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice input guys. I think the mental aspect is hugely overlooked also..the courage for the first pin, staying disciplined in pct, etc

Back
Top Bottom