Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mental Effects of Turinabol

smolbrainboye

Registered
Hello all,

I recently purchased some Tbol from Purity Source Labs, and as someone who has run Dbol within a past cycle, the two feel oddly similar - the mental effects are near identical (Highly accentuated confidence, euphoria, ect). These effects I am sure are a result of the aromatization of Dbol into 17b-estradiol, right?

I have heard some rumors that the Tbol from Purity Source Labs could actually indeed be Dbol, however, I would like to hear from those who have taken Tbol in the past to come to my conclusion. I have arimidex on hand so I can experiment.

Thanks for reading!

Hello all,

I recently purchased some Tbol from Purity Source Labs, and as someone who has run Dbol within a past cycle, the two feel oddly similar - the mental effects are near identical (Highly accentuated confidence, euphoria, ect). These effects I am sure are a result of the aromatization of Dbol into 17b-estradiol, right?

I have heard some rumors that the Tbol from Purity Source Labs could actually indeed be Dbol, however, I would like to hear from those who have taken Tbol in the past to come to my conclusion. I have arimidex on hand so I can experiment.

Thanks for reading!
EU brand from psl is legit and i wouldnt worry too much about not getting what u paid for.

Hello all,

Thanks for reading!

With an AI?

Correct,
My cycle consists of almost entirely non-aromatizable compounds aside from the test base of course. So, I shouldn't be feeling any estrogenic effects.
The assumption I made was that the euphoria is due to the 17b-estradiol metabolite from Dianabol, so an AI would stop production of it, hence no euphoria?

Unfortunately, I cannot say for certain I know that the aromatization is what causes the euphoria and knowing people's experience with Tbol in the past would be incredibly helpful! :)

Sources providing estrogen induced euphoria context:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2851224/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WAY-200070

i would not attribute the euphoric effect to estrogen... thats a theory and thats about where i would leave it... you'll know if you have dbol.. you cant hide the puffiness and the size you get from it... if you think you are having estrogenic side effects, go get bloodwork and prove it... otherwise assumption gets everyone nowhere fast... i felt great with tbol... everyone has a different idea and definition of what a real euphoric feeling is because thats subjective to the person in terms of the extent etc... most people really enjoy tbol due to the lower sides and that it wont leave you wet and puffy etc... you cant hide the difference between the two but you really have zero argument if you are simply saying that you feel the euphoria you felt on dbol... if you tell us your estrogen is really elevated, gaining a ton of size, etc.. then you may have something to go on...

Fair point,

I will report back at a later point if I blow up, get puffy, and have obvious estrogenic sides. Plus, I'll get the bloodwork done too.

Dylan, hearing ya felt great on tbol makes me feel a little more secure about the tbol actually being tbol, but time will tell.

Thanks all.

How much test are you running? Are you not running an AI right now just have it on hand?

I would say get bloods done week 5-6 of your cycle but I would run at least .25mg of arimidex every other day if taking more than 250mg/week of test.

At 500mg/week I needed more than .5mg every other day to get into the normal range. Everyones body is different but once you see signs of high estrogen/gyno its too late its like buying flood insurance after a flood has happened.

nope, i got PSL tbol sitting right here and i've used it probably more than anything else they have and it is def real tbol. zero aromatization. no secret that tbol is my favorite oral

I would get bloodwork done, as you should see a big estro spike with dbol and not so much with tbol. They both can give you a similar feeling though.

Back
Top Bottom