bannednutrition.com

Thread: Mental effects of Winstrol

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Mental effects of Winstrol

Since the 3rd day on 40mg of winny, I started feeling it. I became vascular as fuck, like veins I've never seen before and my strength increased dramatically. However, those are the intended effects from winny. Do any of you get elevated anxiety from it, mood swings, and difficulty sleeping?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    at that dosage you should be okay. steroids when abused can cause all sorts of problems
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ive never had any of those side effects before..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never used winni

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I felt pretty great at 50mg. With 600 tren e and 250 test.

Purity Source Labs Representative Stugatz's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rihanetazi View Post
    Since the 3rd day on 40mg of winny, I started feeling it. I became vascular as fuck, like veins I've never seen before and my strength increased dramatically. However, those are the intended effects from winny. Do any of you get elevated anxiety from it, mood swings, and difficulty sleeping?
    Anyone can get any side effect from any drug at any time. That's about as good of an answer as I can give. Peoples' body chemistry varies greatly from one person to another and this means everyone will react differently to any substance. Then there are a million other factors including but not limited to; diet, stress levels, time of year, other medications, being sick, sex life, moon phase, astrological sign, mercury in retrograde, Facebook relationship status, Instagram followers...etc.

Jokes aside, what I'm saying is because there are so many factors, chances are whatever side effect you're experiencing is most likely normal...for you...for this particular cycle. Next time you might not experience this side effect at all, and someone somewhere else in the world who never gets that side effect will.

Steroids are a crapshoot as far as side effects and what's normal and what's not. So just enjoy the ride and take everything in stride and try not to over-analyze every abnormality or side effect.
    [email protected]
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Write us a review and get 5% off your next order!
    >>>REVIEW HERE<<<

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Fairly common with any steroid

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That can happen with any aas depending on the individual

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugatz View Post
    Anyone can get any side effect from any drug at any time. That's about as good of an answer as I can give. Peoples' body chemistry varies greatly from one person to another and this means everyone will react differently to any substance. Then there are a million other factors including but not limited to; diet, stress levels, time of year, other medications, being sick, sex life, moon phase, astrological sign, mercury in retrograde, Facebook relationship status, Instagram followers...etc.

Jokes aside, what I'm saying is because there are so many factors, chances are whatever side effect you're experiencing is most likely normal...for you...for this particular cycle. Next time you might not experience this side effect at all, and someone somewhere else in the world who never gets that side effect will.

Steroids are a crapshoot as far as side effects and what's normal and what's not. So just enjoy the ride and take everything in stride and try not to over-analyze every abnormality or side effect.
    Alright appreciate the help, all products are from PSL btw. And the winny effects are fucking crazygood .

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Fairly common with any steroid
    Yeah I'd agree with other than test. Elevated mood, focus, better sleep, aggressiveness, and confidence. I get that from that test, crazy feeling