Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mental effects of Winstrol

rihanetazi

Since the 3rd day on 40mg of winny, I started feeling it. I became vascular as fuck, like veins I've never seen before and my strength increased dramatically. However, those are the intended effects from winny. Do any of you get elevated anxiety from it, mood swings, and difficulty sleeping?

Since the 3rd day on 40mg of winny, I started feeling it. I became vascular as fuck, like veins I've never seen before and my strength increased dramatically. However, those are the intended effects from winny. Do any of you get elevated anxiety from it, mood swings, and difficulty sleeping?

Anyone can get any side effect from any drug at any time. That's about as good of an answer as I can give. Peoples' body chemistry varies greatly from one person to another and this means everyone will react differently to any substance. Then there are a million other factors including but not limited to; diet, stress levels, time of year, other medications, being sick, sex life, moon phase, astrological sign, mercury in retrograde, Facebook relationship status, Instagram followers...etc.

Jokes aside, what I'm saying is because there are so many factors, chances are whatever side effect you're experiencing is most likely normal...for you...for this particular cycle. Next time you might not experience this side effect at all, and someone somewhere else in the world who never gets that side effect will.

Steroids are a crapshoot as far as side effects and what's normal and what's not. So just enjoy the ride and take everything in stride and try not to over-analyze every abnormality or side effect.

Anyone can get any side effect from any drug at any time. That's about as good of an answer as I can give. Peoples' body chemistry varies greatly from one person to another and this means everyone will react differently to any substance. Then there are a million other factors including but not limited to; diet, stress levels, time of year, other medications, being sick, sex life, moon phase, astrological sign, mercury in retrograde, Facebook relationship status, Instagram followers...etc.

Jokes aside, what I'm saying is because there are so many factors, chances are whatever side effect you're experiencing is most likely normal...for you...for this particular cycle. Next time you might not experience this side effect at all, and someone somewhere else in the world who never gets that side effect will.

Steroids are a crapshoot as far as side effects and what's normal and what's not. So just enjoy the ride and take everything in stride and try not to over-analyze every abnormality or side effect.

Alright appreciate the help, all products are from PSL btw. And the winny effects are fucking crazygood .

Back
Top Bottom