Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meso-Rx

ElevenBravo77

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
I don't want to start any shit because I'm sure there are members here that are also over there. I'm just curious...

I was checking out the forums and there seems to be a lot of hate for Evo and an overall negative atmosphere. Maybe it was just the threads I was on or those particular members but what's the deal?

I can't say I've ever really had any issues over on meso fo be honest, but I don't spend a tremendous amount of time there.

just read their ENTIRE forum... theres hate for everyone and everything.. all they do over there is gossip and talk shit like a fucking salon... its the most depressing place ive ever seen... they spend their entire days talking shit instead of helping people etc.. thats all they do and they all have this thing in their heads that EVERYONE thats not them is some terrible person and has an entirely different agenda or is up to something... its fucking insane how that place operates... i generally dont say anything about it but its just crazy

I don't want to start any shit because I'm sure there are members here that are also over there. I'm just curious...

I was checking out the forums and there seems to be a lot of hate for Evo and an overall negative atmosphere. Maybe it was just the threads I was on or those particular members but what's the deal?

I've seen it, this is common across all BB forums bro, test fuels flame wars...

Yea. These forums are very tribal. I'm all of them and I love it. I regard evo as cut above the rest.

just read their ENTIRE forum... theres hate for everyone and everything.. all they do over there is gossip and talk shit like a fucking salon... its the most depressing place ive ever seen... they spend their entire days talking shit instead of helping people etc.. thats all they do and they all have this thing in their heads that EVERYONE thats not them is some terrible person and has an entirely different agenda or is up to something... its fucking insane how that place operates... i generally dont say anything about it but its just crazy
Bro this is the absolute truth. You hit the nail right on the head with this comment. You took the words right out of my mouth..[emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Who cares???

I was just curious if that's the norm or if there is some history between those guys and Evo. Again, not a big deal and not looking to start a forum war. I'm just new to this scene and that's the first time I've seen that on a forum after spending the past several months on Evo.

I was just curious if that's the norm or if there is some history between those guys and Evo. Again, not a big deal and not looking to start a forum war. I'm just new to this scene and that's the first time I've seen that on a forum after spending the past several months on Evo.
Most forums talk shit about eat other. I just enjoy learning and helping others and try to avoid the gossip and drama as much as possible.

bro there is hate for us...we never even talked about meso lol...millard is a good bro, doubt he's against us...maybe just the way forums go...thinks level out...like some forums just against others because theyd ont like a guy or whateva...i got nothing against them...they welcome here...all brothers and sisters welcome on evo...

Just reading through the forums and comments its way better here, the worst by far I won't say the name just the initials UGB dear god almost 0 advice there

Just reading through the forums and comments its way better here, the worst by far I won't say the name just the initials UGB dear god almost 0 advice there

yeah this place we welcome everyone and treat everyone equally. that is the difference.

bro to be fair every forum has its flavour so to speak haha...we try to help newbs a lot...but thats not same everywhere

Yeah, IMO this has the most active and helpful forum but don't go asking for sources or break the rules by posting links or you'll be banned even if its to expose a faker..heh...heh... :|

Meso is a source forum mostly trash purchase at your own risk I wouldn't and UGB is almost all trash, few decent heads there but genuinly the worst forum I have threaded thus far

Back
Top Bottom