bannednutrition.com

Thread: Messed with unidentified ped. Need help

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Messed with unidentified ped. Need help

Hi. So before I get alot of "hey that was dumb" I already know. I need help now. So in the beginning of October I started taking pills I bought at a shady supplement store. The pills were labeled lgd 4033 and I went through 2 bottles which both had different labels, but I believe I was taking a prohormone or oral steroid. I discontinued after gaining 14 pounds in 8 weeks and started taking a post cycle product from blackstone labs that contains arimistane, n acetyl cysteine, 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin, tribulus, and saw palmetto. At first it was rocky and I lost my appetite and went through mood swings but I feel mostly stable now. Except I'm having a really mild gyno flare up and idk what to do. Should I just order some novladex or chlomid and take a few doses or just give it time and pay careful attention to diet and exercise? In case its needed info I am a 25 year old male

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes, it was surely a prohormone or a steroid .. it depends on when you get your clomid/nolva.. the problem is that your estrogen is outside the normal range and also you're probably shut down a bit since you used aas.. you'll be okay eventually, but if you can get hold of some clomid and nolva but not from that shady dude lol, run them for 20 days you'll do much better .. for me myself I'd do bloodwork and probably run aromasin also depending on how my bloodwork comes up .. but hey the easy way is:

1- you'll eventually be okay but it'll take some time I guess
    2- get clomid and nolva and run them for 20 days

I'd do the 2nd option

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenemichaelt View Post
    Hi. So before I get alot of "hey that was dumb" I already know. I need help now. So in the beginning of October I started taking pills I bought at a shady supplement store. The pills were labeled lgd 4033 and I went through 2 bottles which both had different labels, but I believe I was taking a prohormone or oral steroid. I discontinued after gaining 14 pounds in 8 weeks and started taking a post cycle product from blackstone labs that contains arimistane, n acetyl cysteine, 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin, tribulus, and saw palmetto. At first it was rocky and I lost my appetite and went through mood swings but I feel mostly stable now. Except I'm having a really mild gyno flare up and idk what to do. Should I just order some novladex or chlomid and take a few doses or just give it time and pay careful attention to diet and exercise? In case its needed info I am a 25 year old male
    Well that's a hard way to have learned a valuable lesson. Be well.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    +1 on bloodwork and running clomid and nolva for 4 weeks. 25mg/day clomid and 20mg/day nolva.

If you feel itchy nips/gyno you would want an AI but again bloodwork would indicate if your estrogen levels are elevated. Stevesmi has a code for privatemd labs bloodwork. Can get what you need for like $60 and no insurance needed.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    where did you buy this product from?
    what does the product say is the ingredients?
    do you have a pic of the label?

without any information impossible to answer this
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi. So before I get alot of "hey that was dumb" I already know. I need help now. So in the beginning of October I started taking pills I bought at a shady supplement store.
    Take care bro!

Did you buy it from some local supplement store or online shop?
    Name of that company?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm with Fella. It's not the first time we heard of a PH and or Sarm being sold OTC.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd rather not give away the name of the store but I'll put it pretty clearly. I know it by reputation to have a back room that sells certain products to certain trusted customers as well. If that tells you anything you need to know. My gyno is not super bad and my testosterone has come back pretty well from what I can tell. But I've also never once had blood work done on it. I'm just basing this on how I consistently seem to be developing some of my energy back. I might order some chlomid or nolva just in case. Would there be any danger in running some if it were unnecessary to do so? Or should I get into the va and be honest with a doctor?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Go see your doc if thatís an option. He can get you in to an endo.
    You already played a guessing game and are paying for it... at least pull bloods and see whatís going on.

Thatís just what Iíd do tho bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    These type of stories piss me off!
    I'm so sorry that this happened to you, Keenemichaelt.
    Please tell your ex-trainer that I said he is a fucking dolt.