Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Metabolism play a role ?

masonmount

Registered
How does metabolism effect the amount of time it takes to reach peak levels?
For example I am 3 weeks into Test Prop and tren Ace and am just starting to see the effects (good and bad) from the Tren. I have a VERY slow metabolism and I was wondering if that may be why it takes a little more time to notice it in my body. I see people saying they notice it days 3-4 etc... Not the case for me.

Thanks

people who think they have slow metabolisms usually have fast ones and vice versa

the metabolism thing is the biggest bro science in existance. most fat people who over eat actually have very fast metabolisms and skinny vegans who eat a plant based diet actually have slow metabolisms. crazy huh? not what the food companies want you to believe though

people who think they have slow metabolisms usually have fast ones and vice versa

the metabolism thing is the biggest bro science in existance. most fat people who over eat actually have very fast metabolisms and skinny vegans who eat a plant based diet actually have slow metabolisms. crazy huh? not what the food companies want you to believe though

100% agree with this

That sounds about right to me. That's normal. Most people have higher expectations from steroids than actually what reality brings

How can one person truly identify metabolism in the body ? What is the real test of efficiency ?

Yeah I just realized everyone is different. Just took longer for me.
its just something that takes people some time to truly comprehend.. while there may be general answers to questions on things to do with ped's, you will realize there are so many different answers and stories from so many simply based on everyone being so different on how they react/respond to different compounds/instances etc..

Back
Top Bottom