Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Metformin in combination with Tren

calindan2013

As the title says, what do you think about Metformin and Tren together for a cutting stack?
Metformin raises insulin sensitivity and helps dispose glucose from the body, it should help a individual react better to Tren and any other steroid perhaps?

metformin should never be taken by any human being, even those who are type 2 diabetics

why? cause you don't need it

if you want to raise insulin sensitivity do it the healthy and natural way via fasting. don't take drugs to do it because they will not accomplish it anyway.

That completely contradicts everything about the drug found on the internet.

- - - Updated - - -

It's the number one diabetes treatment drug in the world, how exactly isn't it useful?

- - - Updated - - -

It's the number one diabetes treatment drug in the world, how exactly isn't it useful?

He’s saying it can be accomplished thru means that don’t involve taking a drug. @stevesmi is a bit of purist but he’s not wrong.

I’ve used metformin quite a few times. It’s really good at increasing slin sensitivity. I have a excellent protocol involving hgh and metformin. As for tren, if you’re trying to do a recomp, that’s fine to use. If you’re trying to build muscle, I would look into a protocol that involves carb cycling and stay away from metformin. I struggled to put on size with metformin personally

He’s saying it can be accomplished thru means that don’t involve taking a drug. @stevesmi is a bit of purist but he’s not wrong.

I’ve used metformin quite a few times. It’s really good at increasing slin sensitivity. I have a excellent protocol involving hgh and metformin. As for tren, if you’re trying to do a recomp, that’s fine to use. If you’re trying to build muscle, I would look into a protocol that involves carb cycling and stay away from metformin. I struggled to put on size with metformin personally
good post and advice..

The theory is solid, but not in practice. As stated Metformin actually works in several ways to make building muscle more difficult. first, Its drops IGF-1 production, second it is very effective at reducing inflammation, especially in the muscles. As you should know, inflammation is a major signal to create new muscle. It can be anti catabolic, and along with the reduced inflammation and insulin sensitivity would make it a great candidate for something like HGH, also stated, for longevity and recovery. But to me there are much better options out there than tren if the plan going in is to know that you're going to have a difficult time building muscle.

- - - Updated - - -

For diabetics. Are you one? If not then your argument is null and void.

You don't have to be one to benefit from it, read more about it before judging. It's a hot topic in sports science and PEDs recently.

- - - Updated - - -

they are trying to sell it to you so of course it will run contrary.

and of course they give it to diabetics, but the amazing thing is 0% of diabetics who use it actually cure themselves by using it. it is used to TREAT diabetes, not CURE diabetes. it basically reinforces bad behavior because now a diabetic will eat what they shouldn't eat and spike blood sugar and take the metformin and cover up their mistake. it puts them into a rabbit hole forever where they roller coaster.

i want to cure people, that is the difference.. doctors want to treat cause they want to hook you for life on those drugs.

you can actually use certain herbs to get the same insulin sensitive properties without using a drug with side effects. fasting is one way, the 2nd is N2slin.

but hey if you think it will work for you go get it and run it. I know because i have actually ran it myself and it did nothing for me. anything it does do will be very temporary and you cannot keep running it forever. might as well do it the natural way in the first place

Last edited:
You don't have to be one to benefit from it, read more about it before judging. It's a hot topic in sports science and PEDs recently.

Indeed for years. But you said 'It's the number one diabetes treatment drug in the world, how exactly isn't it useful'.

And I can judge all I want. Same as you can ask about using Insulin.

Back
Top Bottom