Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methyl1test

I see that it is still available from few sources,my question is,does anyone actually use this compound or have in the past and what's their experience with it.from what I have researched it seems to heavily aromatise,is quite toxic,is this the case on practicality?

Never used it, but it over the counter in South Korea so most gym rats there use it. Not to good on the liver at high doses

I see that it is still available from few sources,my question is,does anyone actually use this compound or have in the past and what's their experience with it.from what I have researched it seems to heavily aromatise,is quite toxic,is this the case on practicality?

I think EP PLS has it but m1t is not my thing I prefer winstrol and dbol

bro my son brew his own meth but that not this lol

I never personally used it but i know a ton of people who used it when it was extremely popular before the pro hormone ban... i generally stuck with helladrol and epistane and even katandrol back then which was essentially an 11-oxo clone.. M1t is a dht derivative and probably aside from superdrol, one of the most toxic prohormones that was sold... very dry, quite clean but so heavy on the toxicity... a ton of lethargy, bp and cholesterol increases, hair loss if you are prone to mpb, high suppression... the typical oral side effects except on a much higher level.. good chance of extreme pumps on it and just not feeling great in general... IMO not worth it but if you can handle the sides, it can bring huge results

In my experiences, prohormones always have more toxicity. I used M1T and had great gains with it but felt horrible on it. I would prefer Anadrol or Dbol myself but that is always up to the person and how well they tolerate a certain compound they use

Back
Top Bottom