Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methylnortestosterone or trestolone acetate dosage

Well either this stuff is exactly like tren ace lol or it is. I added it in at a 12.5mg ed and didn't feel much. Thought It might be underdosed and I wasn't getting any adverse reactions so I upped it to 25mg a day. This is when I noticed the similarities: getting winded easier, higher body temp. I thought that was kind of curious so I bumped it to 50mg for a few days and got the dreaded tren cough when I nicked a vein also the night sweats started last night. So in conclusion, I have never done MENT before but I am 90% sure that transpharma MENT is tren ace. It feels like great tren, so I think I'll finish the cycle with their tren ace and save money on the vials haha. I really need to find a way to get bitcoin so I can try psl's.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Well either this stuff is exactly like tren ace lol or it is. I added it in at a 12.5mg ed and didn't feel much. Thought It might be underdosed and I wasn't getting any adverse reactions so I upped it to 25mg a day. This is when I noticed the similarities: getting winded easier, higher body temp. I thought that was kind of curious so I bumped it to 50mg for a few days and got the dreaded tren cough when I nicked a vein also the night sweats started last night. So in conclusion, I have never done MENT before but I am 90% sure that transpharma MENT is tren ace. It feels like great tren, so I think I'll finish the cycle with their tren ace and save money on the vials haha. I really need to find a way to get bitcoin so I can try psl's.

Coinbase works for bitcoin. Its a huge pain sometimes but it works...

I have coinbase but my credit card provider won't allow crypto currency transaction. And It doesn't give me an option for a bank account transfer. It says it does but when I try it only has option for Visa or Mastercard. I think i might have found a Canadian one that will work i won't need it for a while anyway now.

I have coinbase but my credit card provider won't allow crypto currency transaction. And It doesn't give me an option for a bank account transfer. It says it does but when I try it only has option for Visa or Mastercard. I think i might have found a Canadian one that will work i won't need it for a while anyway now.

I mean id just start a debit card then. If not they have bitcoin atms just like banks. You can also purchase bitcoin through trading with others and paying them with paypal or something. My brother sold bitcoin for cash on craigslist lol

I mean id just start a debit card then. If not they have bitcoin atms just like banks. You can also purchase bitcoin through trading with others and paying them with paypal or something. My brother sold bitcoin for cash on craigslist lol

brother...thats needs a 3rd party wallet...like one you can put on your desktop

spam potential

It is possible to transfer funds in a more convenient way, with maximum anonymity. bestmixer.io/en is a good example

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom