Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methyltrienolone. My experience

Krukeex

Registered
Hello! And sorry for bad english.
Before usage I collected information and composed list of potential effects.
Scientific sources can to send on demand.

Name: methyltrienolone
Synonyms: metribolone, 17α-Methyltrenbolone, RU-1881, RU 1881, R1881, R-1881
Wrong synonym: oral trenbolone
Anabolical index: 10000-30000%.
Progestinic activity: agonist.
This property is responsible for steroid rage, hightening prolactin and some effects thanks to which fat layer can be lowered.
So methyltrienolone by means of it in practice will similar to trenbolone and fluoxymesterone - androgens with progestinic agonism.

Estrogenic activity: none; non-aromatizing.
But remember that progestinic activity accelerates agonism of estrogens.
Corticosteroid activity: has affinity to receptor. Probably antagonist of aldosteronic receptor. Potent power - neutral to strong.
It means that there probability of exhibiting property of mild diuretic. And more important, aldosteronic antagonism preserves heart from deleterious effect of androgens.
Also methyltrienolone have affinity to glucocorticoid receptor, but as agonist or antagonist I don't know.
Hepatotoxicity: yes. Methyltrienolone was bury on oblivion because of that.
If to see at doses used in original research and multiply this by anabolical index, we can make conclusion that scientists used so big doses. If instead methyltrienolone they would take methandrostenolone to obtain analogical anabolic effect(at muscles), it would be about 300 mg/day! Last fact assuaged my doubts about "most hepatotoxic steroid". It's may be actual if measure hepatotoxicity/gramm only.
Another active metabolites: none.

Half-life: I think it about 3-8 hours. By feeling, 1 mg x 1 in the morning is not enough. After ingestion I felt steroid rage but after hours that's gone. On next morning without dose I felt mild depression very similar to PCT after course of trenbolone.
On 2 mg by morning depression is shifted to 3-8 hours, so I think it's half-life.
By the way, half-life of all oral androgens in range of hours.
Another two main facts actuatedTo buying .
Methyltrienolone is using by science many decades. It means that it have a known process of making. So there smaller chance of faking.

As well I got prices of 3 kinds for most popular steroids in bodybuilding:
• as chemical agent for science
• as bodybuilding pharmacy
• raw powder from China suppliers
By all these prices methyltrienolone was the cheapest steroid ever!(Even with pharmacy for defencing liver)
It follows that methyltrienolone isn't advantageous to falsify. By contrast, its may be good to falsify another steroids by methyltrienolone!

There was problem. No dealers in Russia, who would sell methyltrienolone. As months go by, situation changed, but not for long. One dealer brought ensemble of it. I bought all 20 packs and several remained gone out free to testers from forums.
As time slipped away I wrote article and described my experience on Russian forums. And there was 2 sides: me, who observed all predicted effects and several man, who claimed methyltrienolone as fully useless and causing nosebleeding.
Most interesting that most of these testers was deputies of other shops. The net result that I got is silent charges of being in collusion with shop where I bought methyltrienolone.

I think another testers simply was mistaken. Nosebleeding is rare side effect of trenbolone. May be it's consequence of progestinic activity. Don't know. But I catched it never, neither with trenbolone(400mg/week) nor with methyltrienolone.
So, I not deny that nosebleeding can be side effect of methyltrienolone.
Body weight on methyltrienolone can even fall. And it was with me. My weight on course from 98kg falled to 95kg. In theory methyltrienolone has all effects opposing to "bulking steroids" and has effects of trenbolone that sometimes called "fat-burning steroid". Adding properties of diuretic and get loosing of weight, especially after my methandrostenolone course.
But, even that's a minor point. I will renew the subject later.
My flaw was that I didn't tracked fatty layer and hardness of muscles on my course.
Decidedly methyltrienolone isn't useless. His anabolic index isn't picked out of nose by scientiests and users.

My course right before was:
• 300mg x 1/week Testosterone enanthate
• 250ME/3days Chorionic gonadotropin
Per day:
• 10mg x2 Methandrostenolone
• 25ME x1 Insulin,
• 2,5mg Glibenclamide
• 500mg x2 Metformin,
• 20mg Spironolactone
Then I changed androgens to:
• 150mg x 1/week Testosterone enanthate
• 1mg x3/day sublingual(in theory less damage to liver than per os) Methyltrienolone

After 1 day of course I distinctively felt steroid rage.

After 3 day I had very hard heartburn after any meal and drinking. I usually easy suffer any side effects, but that was hardly ever. And there appeared some more gastric problems.
My investigation enclosed that it was clearly progestinic effect on gastroenteric tract. More exactly progestinic chemical pathway affects another biochemical pathways and hormones and they are induce weaking of gastric tonus. So, there is chance to prevent it and save other progestinic effects.

After 4 days I distinctively understood that glibenclamide works powerfully at 2-3 times and had been caused hypoglycemia. So, I lowered dose to ~0.5mg x2/day and begun searching of explanation.
I had a lot of courses with insulin and other, but alike was for a first time ever. I concluded that next chain responsible for it:
Methyltrienolone's progestinity – stimulation of prolactin – stimulation of beta-cells – higher insulin inventories inside them – higher efflux in response to glibenclamide.

After 1 week I discovered my lovest property: all allergies and asthma are gone out! Thus I incidentally opened medication that I had been found all my life. Methyltrienolone in contrast to dexamethasone, antihistamines and clenbuterol fully prevented all allergies.
For it responsible suppressive effect of progesterone's pathway on immune system.

After 2 weeks I seen in my training journal that there big explosion in exersises for 1-6 repeats, but exercises with more repeats not, and there apeared critical downshift of stamina. Even after not fast running for few seconds, I feel bad and should recovery at least 10 minutes. And after each training exercise should take recess even longer!
These moments was very hard. And the longer my course, the harder they were. Once I even conc out when try to carry over several boxes weighing ~20kg. So «funny» that before I could carry boxes 60kg and more for all day. It was catastrophic for physical power and seriously harmed quality of live. By fact it was unofficial disability.
My pulse and breathing was fast as never right after any physical activity. I felt gasp and was blots in eyes. There was a lot of other signs of oxygen deficienty. And very important note: I didnt feel even some energy depletion. By contrast, I forgot how it looks like. So my trainings alternated.
Before: 1 training per 2-4 days. 1-3 hours, 10-30 exercises for 1-20 repeats.
After: 2-3 trainings per day for 10-30 minutes. 1-3 exercises for 1-10 repeats.
I felt very bad at high repeats, and didn make sense in long training if 90% of it are pauses between exercises. Earlier I practiced this config, but there no any advantages.
It was very strange feeling at all.
Later I figure out that methyltrienolone's progestinity inhibits cell breath! But If you thing that's bad, you are wrong. It's ancient defensive mechanism. At time of cell stress it defences. The lower energetic metabolism, higher chances to stay alive while cell under stress.
De facto, either physical exercise, even slighest, became anaerobic. There a lot of oxygen, but cells can't metabolise it. If you are fan of anaerobic exercises it's your dream. No need of any dropsets, pumping, hypoxic mascs and bands. As I said, there defensive function of breath inhibition at cellular level. And for bodybuilder it works too. Hardly possible to get overtrain and muscle’s energy devastation at these circumstances. Oxygen is needed for beta-oxydation of fatty acids. Beta-oxydation give rise to free radicals and causes damage to muscle cells. So, isolation of oxydation = isolation of overtrain and depletion of energy.
It was affirmed by practice. With former and even more training load I was scarcely tired after trainings.

After ~3 weeks there was distinct prolactinic gynecomastia and other indications of high prolactin. So I begun cabergoline.

After 6 weeks this fairy tale ended no so good. I trained on street training devices. It was december, temperature -30C and I sit on iron seat. And there arised prostatitis. Again. I was anxious for it 2 years ago after ingestion of infected food. Few days on antibiotics and I forgot about this. But, at that moment I turn off my immunity. Now I have prostatitis for 11 months and it’s again infectious, but it’s very resistant to antibiotics and infection is hidden. So, I don’t know when can continue my experiments. May be never. Because while there is infection, my organism and the most pharmacy that I used before don't work in the proper way.

At all my methyltrienolone course I undergo no one medical tests. Although be worth to track liver’s condition. All course I waited yellowing of sclera, as indicator. But there wasn’t. At that time I didn’t know about cheap test strips for urine, that can show high bilirubine – sign of livers damage.
I mentioned that methyltrienolone depresses immunity. You should know that immunity - foundation stone of muscle gain(read about activation of satellite cells in muscles). But I can't say that higher immunity causes higher muscle gain. I never deal with researches with drastic modulating of immunity and exercising. Biochemistry of muscle gain is too complex.

Conclusion
Obviously, methyltrienolone’s coefficient progestin/androgen activity much more higher against trenbolone’s one. But nothing principial new there. Most of described effects taked by pregnant women.
Depression of immunity - very seriuos. It can give a profit if you have autoimmune disorders, hyperreaction and some pathological conditions. Or give a rise to a lot of other dangerous and mortal disorders. As I did. With turned off immunity you get the door for infection/virus/mycosis/parasite.
Depression, when you interrupting course or don't control prolactin can be very serious and death-causing.
Remember that steroid rage may be good for you, but bad for your society.
And issue about hepatotoxicity remains open. Only one thing that I know - liver is very individual. For someone 5mg of stanozolol is almost fatal after several days, to others 50mg per day for several months as a candy.

P.S. I slighty lied about my course. If there will be interest, I will describe 2 elided pharmacies, that never used in bodybuilding, in near future.

Thank you for writing this. I saw this chemical available and had never heard of it. After reading this I'm out.

Back
Top Bottom