Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mexico City Ugl

Blingbling91

Registered
Been in Mexico City for a year. All my gear is back home. Anyone know a good ugl down here with tren? I can get test no problem but stuff only come 1ml vials sold in individuals. I am use to my 10ml, or 20ml. 5561470967

Been in Mexico City for a year. All my gear is back home. Anyone know a good ugl down here with tren? I can get test no problem but stuff only come 1ml vials sold in individuals. I am use to my 10ml, or 20ml. 5561470967

Did you really just post your phone number on the open forum looking for a source.. for fucks sake.. LMFAO... unreal the stupidity that exists out there

Obviously you haven't been outside of your mom's bathroom taking pictures of yourself in awhile, or ever. I'm a grown ass man, and I will do whatever the fuck I want when I want.. I'm not at your mom's house anymore knocking her down, so if you don't have any beneficial to say then your as artificial as that profile pic 😉😚🇲🇽 Hmu if you are ever in town

I'm not sure that you can get tren otc like other steroids there. You may actually need to use a clandestine source of which there are many good international ones. Unfortunately I don't know any Mexican domestic sources for it.

Obviously you haven't been outside of your mom's bathroom taking pictures of yourself in awhile, or ever. I'm a grown ass man, and I will do whatever the fuck I want when I want.. I'm not at your mom's house anymore knocking her down, so if you don't have any beneficial to say then your as artificial as that profile pic 😉😚🇲🇽 Hmu if you are ever in town

I'm posting your grown ass man telephone number on 'bear love' forums as we speak. Then the fisting ones.

That's how grown ass men learn not to post their numbers online.

i'm pretty sure you can ask around the local gyms for steroids. they are legal down there, but i wouldn't just take anything and i woulnd't post my info on a forum. the only people who will call ya are gonna be scammers or kidnappers

Back
Top Bottom