Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MG locked

TheChad

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Has any of you ever had MoneyGram lock your funds? Recipient was not able to pick up and they are telling me to go to MG to correct, but MG is telling me the recipient needs to call because it’s locked and they can’t do anything on my side.

Maybe I just need to go to another location because the service person is dumb.

Either way I have money locked up and not sure how to go about fixing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

with all the money laundering going on they will find any suspicious reason to lock your funds

i would call them up and let them know this

also yes many of these moneygram places have morons working there. BY LAW they must do everything they can to fix the issue, but honestly who regulates them? nobody does and frankly they don't care.

I have never used Money Gram so I can't comment.

It sounds like the service person who helped you was a noob so I would try a different location tomorrow. If you were the sender, it's YOUR money.

All of my money sending issues went away when I started using bitcoin. I never looked back

All of my money sending issues went away when I started using bitcoin. I never looked back

Ive used bitcoin one time and it was great....BUT...having to wait 10 days for the funds to transfer from your bank to your BC account drove me crazy. Do you have to wait EVERYTIME or once your bank account is linked is it instant ?

Ive used bitcoin one time and it was great....BUT...having to wait 10 days for the funds to transfer from your bank to your BC account drove me crazy. Do you have to wait EVERYTIME or once your bank account is linked is it instant ?

it should not take 10 days. i'm not sure why it took that long

Back
Top Bottom