Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mid cycle advice/question??

I just completed week 6 of my first cycle ever. I'm running 400mg of test a week (local source). The test I bought was Cyp 300, and I'm pinning 1ml every 5 days. So far, everything is going really well and I'm very happy. I've definitely lost a percent or two of body fat, my strength is up, and even though my actual weight has only increased a few pounds, it's definitely lean muscle and I feel like the body fat I've lost has been replaced by lean muscle as well--so far so good!

I stumbled across this forum since deciding to do my first cycle and you guys have a ton of knowledge packed away in here, it has helped a lot with some of the initial questions and concerns I've had being a newbie.

I am about to open up my second bottle of test and I have a couple of options I would like some feedback on..

I have another bottle of the test cyp 300 I have been running. This bottle would complete my cycle and send me right into my pct after 12 weeks. However, I have also ordered test cyp form Euro Pharmacies, and Pivotal labs. My source didn't have an AI, or PCT, so I found you guys and grabbed some test with my PCT order.

I'm contemplating switching over to the Euro Cyp 200 and running 2 pins a week (mon, thurs) to get to my 400 and ride out the rest of my cycle on Euro Test Cyp 200. Would you guys recommend this, or should I just stick with what I'm currently running and save the new stuff for my next cycle?

Thanks for the feedback in advance.

I just completed week 6 of my first cycle ever. I'm running 400mg of test a week (local source). The test I bought was Cyp 300, and I'm pinning 1ml every 5 days. So far, everything is going really well and I'm very happy. I've definitely lost a percent or two of body fat, my strength is up, and even though my actual weight has only increased a few pounds, it's definitely lean muscle and I feel like the body fat I've lost has been replaced by lean muscle as well--so far so good!

I stumbled across this forum since deciding to do my first cycle and you guys have a ton of knowledge packed away in here, it has helped a lot with some of the initial questions and concerns I've had being a newbie.

I am about to open up my second bottle of test and I have a couple of options I would like some feedback on..

I have another bottle of the test cyp 300 I have been running. This bottle would complete my cycle and send me right into my pct after 12 weeks. However, I have also ordered test cyp form Euro Pharmacies, and Pivotal labs. My source didn't have an AI, or PCT, so I found you guys and grabbed some test with my PCT order.

I'm contemplating switching over to the Euro Cyp 200 and running 2 pins a week (mon, thurs) to get to my 400 and ride out the rest of my cycle on Euro Test Cyp 200. Would you guys recommend this, or should I just stick with what I'm currently running and save the new stuff for my next cycle?

Thanks for the feedback in advance.

Stick to the plan and save it.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback. Seeing as I'm dying to try PSL's stuff, I will probably switch it up and go with Euro for the next 6 weeks. I want run EQ+Test for my next cycle so I would like to see how the Euro Test compares to my local source.

This is my first cycle--should I include pics for reference from here out?

Back
Top Bottom