Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Mid cycle extension, plan and execution help, bit lost

Hello everyone

Some quick stats/background:
    34 years old, 4th cycle(previously tried testo/tren/mast/var)
    I'm 5.8(176cm), about 12ish% body fat (-+ 0.5%), weighing 71 kg -+ 0.5-1kg difference throughout the day.
    I have sorta plateaued the last 3 weeks and not gaining much weight, although i'm losing bit fat so I guess the weight is balancing out between fat loss and gains.
    I've gained about 10-12 lbs over these past 10 weeks and lost about 4-5% body fat.

------------------------

So i've been on about 9-10 weeks now, only taking 400mg testosterone enanthate, split twice weekly, with 250iu hcg and 1.5mg adex/wk.

I have to make this decision even though I don't like it because I have gear to make it a 30+ week cycle... and I want to recover lol.
    Starting from monday, I'll run a maximum of 14 more weeks. Which is what my 20k iu hcg can cover.

With my supplies on hand what seems to make sense FOR ME is this(I'm out of my depth here, never ran winny or this many compounds plus peptides ever before, really need input and help here.) ;

On monday I have 3 weeks left of my opened test E vial.
    I have 8 weeks of masteron and testosterone propionate @ 250mg per week(shout out to anon44 for his recommendation on lowering test/mast values when stacked with var/winny).
    Plan is to do monday, wednesday and friday injections.

Have 25 days of 40mg winstrol inject, doing ED. (0.8ml?)
    Also have 50 days of anavar and winstrol oral @ 40mg ED.

----------------------------------------------------

For peptides/ancillaries this is the plan.
    500iu HCG. Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Total 1500 iu per week.
    Will run 20 mg proviron ED for 10 weeks.
    CJC-1295 DAC will be taken every third day @ 500 mcg. Total 1000 mcg per week for 10 weeks.
    GHRP-6 for synergy with cjc will be taking @ 142 mcg ED, just before bedtime. Total 10 weeks.
    Aromasin 10mg per day, might be bumped up to 20mg knowing how sensitive I am.
    50mg clomid every monday, wednesday and friday.
    B12 vitamin shots every second week.

--------------------------

So i'll wait 1,5 week from now then i'll start peptides, in another 1.5week from that i'll start the winny/var/masteron stack for 8 weeks,, having all peptides covering full stack. This also be making the total cycle length about 21-23 weeks, can't remember exact start date and to lazy to look it up.

As you can see anavar will not last the full 8 weeks and will be off by 1 week, same with oral winny.
    Obviously i'd prefer using up the injectable before eating all the pills because I still having to open a vial regardless, which means 25 days injectable and 45 days on oral. Should i start with orals and end with injectable or vice versa?
    Would YOU delay starting anavar one week to match the final push so to speak or just start it with everything else?

Some input would be lovely as I feel bit clueless here and don't wanna fuck anything up :P
    Any suggestions? Something I've missed? Anything you would do differently? Should I adjust training? Anything with diet? Plz help, i'm lost and desperate
    Thanks bros

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't agree with running a 24 week cycle. You will get well diminished returns, elevated risks, and make recovery difficult. You should be more reasonable about it, in my opinion.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    I don't agree with running a 24 week cycle. You will get well diminished returns, elevated risks, and make recovery difficult. You should be more reasonable about it, in my opinion.
    Would you still disagree if I said i was running EQ? Probably not.. anyhow, that wasn't my question bro.
    I'm fully aware of the health risk and I'm already a TRT candidate judging from blood works over the past years and i'm fine with that.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Would you still disagree if I said i was running EQ? Probably not.. anyhow, that wasn't my question bro.
    I'm fully aware of the health risk and I'm already a TRT candidate judging from blood works over the past years and i'm fine with that.
    It doesn't matter what you're running. 24 weeks is to long. You're not going to get a different answer. It's to long. Just because you have it doesn't mean you have to do it. It doesn't go bad. You will get far better results finishing what you're doing now. Recovering and going again in 6 months from now. Take it from someone on TRT. Having to inject yourself every week for the rest of your life isn't ideal and is definitely not something you want to push yourself into. Doing so is very short sighted.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrt4life View Post
    It doesn't matter what you're running. 24 weeks is to long. You're not going to get a different answer. It's to long. Just because you have it doesn't mean you have to do it. It doesn't go bad. You will get far better results finishing what you're doing now. Recovering and going again in 6 months from now. Take it from someone on TRT. Having to inject yourself every week for the rest of your life isn't ideal and is definitely not something you want to push yourself into. Doing so is very short sighted.
    A minimum EQ cycle is 20 weeks. I'm more 22.5 weeks, so stop talking like its such an extremity because its not.
    Either answers my questions and contribute to what i'm seeking help for or just dont reply.
    Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

And if we're being anal about it... its not a 2x week cycle..its an 8 week cycle with just above cruise levels of testerone for the added time...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    A minimum EQ cycle is 20 weeks. I'm more 22.5 weeks, so stop talking like its such an extremity because its not.
    Either answers my questions and contribute to what i'm seeking help for or just dont reply.
    Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

And if we're being anal about it... its not a 2x week cycle..its an 8 week cycle with just above cruise levels of testerone for the added time...
    It's true that EQ should be cycled for longer period of time but where did thid idea of 20 weeks come from? Just curious.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    It's true that EQ should be cycled for longer period of time but where did thid idea of 20 weeks come from? Just curious.
    Where did you get the idea that it shouldn't be run for 20 weeks?
    I suppose the absolutely minimum is 16 weeks but standard is 20 weeks, is it not?

And if you read my proposed plan, its an 8 week finish

- - - Updated - - -

Can't edit but of course the ester is the reason for the longer duration coupled with the EQ characteristics as well.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting. Argues against anything that doesn't allow him to do what he wants.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you don't want to run EQ that long bro. I don't care what the meatheads say.. even if you are going to go TRT anyway so you don't care about your HPTA recovering the simple reason is EQ, just like all steroids, will cause a rise to RBC and thus strain the heart the longer you run them.. it also will throw off cholesterol and more.. . that is why these guys are dropping like flies so young who abuse steroids.

is it true you are leaving 'gains' on the table stopping EQ at just 12 weeks as i suggest? i guess so. but if you are thinking in terms of 3 months at a time you are doing yourself a disservice. look at the 1 year, 2 year, 5 year, 10 year long term on this stuff. your heart health isn't getting any better as you age anyway.. in terms of 'gains' using steroids in 12 week cycles vs. 20 weeks will be nil and i would even argue keeping it shorter will yield MORE results over time. think of it as the turtle vs. the rabbit analogy.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Interesting. Argues against anything that doesn't allow him to do what he wants.
    Interesting, nobody has answered a single question posted but only focus on the length.

Is nobody here experienced or knowledgeable enough to answer my relative simple questions for is all this forum can offer is echoing of something that hasn't even been asked?
    Or is it a problem with reading comprehension? I'm not even running EQ ffs... I'm talking about an 8 week finish..... Stay on topic or just don't participate. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast