Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mid cycle surgery 6 week recovery is bridging the best option

warrhogg2

Registered
I have had a very minor hernia for a few years with no surgery needed. during a recent house move it became a Major inguinal hernia, I am 4 weeks into a test c. only cycle and up 233 to 247 lbs lean. I was using creatine pre-cycle so minimal amount of gain is water. Arms from 17.5 to 18 cold. 46 years old 3 cycles years apart I tend to keep my gains with good pct and decreased volume and slowly increased weight while reps drop post cycle. my question is my original cycle was planned for 9 weeks should i bridge the 6 weeks of surgery recovery at about 60 mg wed pm and Sunday am currently running 200 on same pattern to keeps even levels. and then go back to cycle with a volume 9 -11 range failure focus do to safety aspect as i insure im ready. bu the time i hit pct i should be ready for heavy weight. any suggestions? i cant think of a better way, Also not sure of bridge dosing never done it.

I agree with the above. Just give yourself that time to heal and start again once your body is fully functioning.

the more you pound your body the less results you will get in the LONG TERM. see that is something people don't pay attention to. they just want overnight results and that just doesn't happen. just look at tom brady. he is 42 and still playing great because he know show to take care of his body for the long term, while his peers are out of the league by 25 cause they don't know shit

So best option run my PCT durring recovery time, and do a restart a couple months later once when system, and body ready?

My original thought for the bridge was to avoid the extreme reduction in my testosterone levels durring a time of recovery and near 0 activity, and take cycle to 14 weeks which is 4 weeks longer than I've ever been on. Next cycle would have been 28 weeks from pct away Minimum.

So best option run my PCT durring recovery time, and do a restart a couple months later once when system, and body ready?
Yes correct. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing. You'll bounce right back and actually make being on worth it.

Back
Top Bottom