Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mid Cycle Update & a question

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Mid Cycle Update & a question

So I am just starting week 7 of Ostarine with 6 under the belt and about 3 1/2 weeks deep of Cardarine. Im up about 3.5 pounds but visibly have better definition. The strength gains have been very impressive, I dont really work out with a spotter so I cant tell you the strength gained by 'max' but my bench working sets have gone from 185 and 205 to 225 and 235 and even did 255 once with ease on Monday. Leg press went from doing 6 plates (3 on each side) for sets of 10 to 8 plates (4 on each side) for sets of 10 and even sets of 8 with 5 plates on each side. The pumps are fantastic and needless to say the shit just works...

Now for my question, Im going to run the ostarine out 12 weeks then run clomid for 4 weeks 50 mg per day for the first week and 25 mg per day for the next 3 weeks. How many days after my last Ostarine dose should I start the clomid? Is that overkill on the PCT? Can I continue to run the GW501506 while I take the clomid since I started it later. How long can I run that out for and how long should I wait til I start back up Ostarine? Also if I wanted to play around with SR9009 when can I fit that into this equation?

Thanks, for the input

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    So I am just starting week 7 of Ostarine with 6 under the belt and about 3 1/2 weeks deep of Cardarine. Im up about 3.5 pounds but visibly have better definition. The strength gains have been very impressive, I dont really work out with a spotter so I cant tell you the strength gained by 'max' but my bench working sets have gone from 185 and 205 to 225 and 235 and even did 255 once with ease on Monday. Leg press went from doing 6 plates (3 on each side) for sets of 10 to 8 plates (4 on each side) for sets of 10 and even sets of 8 with 5 plates on each side. The pumps are fantastic and needless to say the shit just works...

Now for my question, Im going to run the ostarine out 12 weeks then run clomid for 4 weeks 50 mg per day for the first week and 25 mg per day for the next 3 weeks. How many days after my last Ostarine dose should I start the clomid? Is that overkill on the PCT? Can I continue to run the GW501506 while I take the clomid since I started it later. How long can I run that out for and how long should I wait til I start back up Ostarine? Also if I wanted to play around with SR9009 when can I fit that into this equation?

Thanks, for the input
    you can run gw in pct, yes... you can start clomid the day after your last dose of mk2866 and you need 4 weeks in between sarms only cycles to start another.. you can run sr9009 with anything at anytime... it is not hormonal and can be ran in any scenario

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    you can run gw in pct, yes... you can start clomid the day after your last dose of mk2866 and you need 4 weeks in between sarms only cycles to start another.. you can run sr9009 with anything at anytime... it is not hormonal and can be ran in any scenario
    can it be run with the Ostarine and Cardarine? Or is that overkill? Can it be incorporated as a 'pre-workout'?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    can it be run with the Ostarine and Cardarine? Or is that overkill? Can it be incorporated as a 'pre-workout'?
    I just said it could be ran with anything. Its not a stimulant man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think 50 mg of clomid is unnecessary.
    I would cut that in half and run a bottle of N2Generate along with it.

It's debatable but you might not need even clomid.

Need a source for Sarms or N2BM products in Finland?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    I think 50 mg of clomid is unnecessary.
    I would cut that in half and run a bottle of N2Generate along with it.

It's debatable but you might not need even clomid.
    the whole 4 weeks in half? so 25/ 12.5/12.5/ 12.5 for just the first week and go 25/25/25/25

How much of the 'gains' are expected to be keepable?

Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the whole 4 weeks in half? so 25/ 12.5/12.5/ 12.5 for just the first week and go 25/25/25/25

I'd keep it static. 25mg a day.
    How much gains can you keep? I know it's a vague answer but it all depends on you.
    So my advice to you my man is, Don't set limits to yourself!!!

Need a source for Sarms or N2BM products in Finland?

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Hollywood305's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I ran osta, s4, sten and card for 10 weeks and only did 25mg of clomif for 4 weeks with a test booster and i was just fine...and yes i kept the gains but my diet went to shit so i got fatter over the nice muscle i built

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood305 View Post
    I ran osta, s4, sten and card for 10 weeks and only did 25mg of clomif for 4 weeks with a test booster and i was just fine...and yes i kept the gains but my diet went to shit so i got fatter over the nice muscle i built
    how were the results of the cycle?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    run the SERM very low. there is zero evidence that running SERM's at high dosages will recover you faster or more effectively.. you need n2generate
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast