Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mid-way Through First Cycle - Feeling Fat Wut Do?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Unhappy Mid-way Through First Cycle - Feeling Fat Wut Do?

This is probably a typical first cycle noob post, so apologies in advanced.

Pretty much as soon as lockdown started I started bulking, my stats at the start (around 14 weeks ago) were:

Weight: 84.4kg
    Body Fat: 15% ( I think I was lower than this around 10-12, I only have some smart scales to gauge off)
    Muscle Mass: 67kg (again idk how accurate this is)

After 7 weeks I got all my gear to start my cycle, & I was was around 89kg and had made really good progress, still had abbs.
    I think I fucked up bulking before cycle and not starting at the same time.
    Now I am about 7 weeks into my cycle and 14 weeks into my bulk, I will admit the last 3 weeks my diet and training have been slacking as I was really struggling in lockdown for motivation, but back on it now since gyms have opened.

Current Stats:
    Weight: 94kg
    Body Fat: 17.5%
    Muscle Mass: 73kg

But I am starting to feel pretty fat, my face has quite a bit of water weight and I am getting a bit of a belly, 1 person even told me I got fat lol. I can still see my abs under good lighting but hardly.

I was planning to do a 15 week cycle based on the reddit first cycle guide, which means I have like 8 weeks left! I also know the test has only really been working properly for a few weeks so I still have a lot to go in terms of weight gain.
    But I am just worried by the end of 8 weeks I will be fucking huge but my BF will also be even higher, we are just coming into summer and this really isn't ideal.

I really don't want to fuck up my first cycle, so I am just looking for some advice from others that have experienced similar:

1. Would there be an option to switch to a mini cut mid-way in a few weeks time? either at the same test amount or bringing myself down to a much lower dose, then increasing again once I have shredded a bit of BF.
    2. Or do I just suck it up and see it out to the end and just be really strict and hopefully not add anymore bf?
    3. Or should I cut my cycle short to 12 weeks?

FYI, I am taking 500mg of test a week & 12.5mg of aromasin I haven't really had any signs of gyno.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What you diet like? Average daily meal plan?

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Workouts/cardio?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So you overate and got fat. I wonder what the solution to that is. And by the way, a 12 week cycle is hardly "short." It's already TWICE as long as any cycle I've ever done.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you want to bulk on steroids you need to drop your body fat lower then you did before hopping on the sauce, this gives you more room to bulk

the first cycle i ever used for bulking i was 7% body fat lol. and i ate like a horse on that cycle and blew up a lot of size and mass. but i had room to grow. i don't like that strategy and it wasn't smart idea. gaining too much mass too fast is counter productive vs. doing baby steps
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    "the reddit first cycle guide"

Now that's funny...

What does your blood work say about your estradiol? Perhaps it's too high and you're retaining water.

You did get blood work right?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DPSCT View Post
    "the reddit first cycle guide"

Now that's funny...

What does your blood work say about your estradiol? Perhaps it's too high and you're retaining water.

You did get blood work right?
    Exactly a lot of it can be water retention due to not enough or complete lack of AI.

Also chances are the Reddit cycle didnt call out an AI or Bloodwork. Hopefully thats not the case but we shall see!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    stop eating so much and stuffing yourself
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by yackattack View Post
    This is probably a typical first cycle noob post, so apologies in advanced.

Pretty much as soon as lockdown started I started bulking, my stats at the start (around 14 weeks ago) were:

Weight: 84.4kg
    Body Fat: 15% ( I think I was lower than this around 10-12, I only have some smart scales to gauge off)
    Muscle Mass: 67kg (again idk how accurate this is)

After 7 weeks I got all my gear to start my cycle, & I was was around 89kg and had made really good progress, still had abbs.
    I think I fucked up bulking before cycle and not starting at the same time.
    Now I am about 7 weeks into my cycle and 14 weeks into my bulk, I will admit the last 3 weeks my diet and training have been slacking as I was really struggling in lockdown for motivation, but back on it now since gyms have opened.

Current Stats:
    Weight: 94kg
    Body Fat: 17.5%
    Muscle Mass: 73kg

But I am starting to feel pretty fat, my face has quite a bit of water weight and I am getting a bit of a belly, 1 person even told me I got fat lol. I can still see my abs under good lighting but hardly.

I was planning to do a 15 week cycle based on the reddit first cycle guide, which means I have like 8 weeks left! I also know the test has only really been working properly for a few weeks so I still have a lot to go in terms of weight gain.
    But I am just worried by the end of 8 weeks I will be fucking huge but my BF will also be even higher, we are just coming into summer and this really isn't ideal.

I really don't want to fuck up my first cycle, so I am just looking for some advice from others that have experienced similar:

1. Would there be an option to switch to a mini cut mid-way in a few weeks time? either at the same test amount or bringing myself down to a much lower dose, then increasing again once I have shredded a bit of BF.
    2. Or do I just suck it up and see it out to the end and just be really strict and hopefully not add anymore bf?
    3. Or should I cut my cycle short to 12 weeks?

FYI, I am taking 500mg of test a week & 12.5mg of aromasin I haven't really had any signs of gyno.
    Reddit first cycle guide is made by steroid dealers so don't pay attention to it. I don't even get why reddit allows steroid talk there at all, strange.

If you keep going like this you'll get more fat and bloated for sure.

My view for 1-3 is stop the bulking cycle now, period. Switch to a cutting cycle right now while you're still fairly lean before you pig out and can't go back.

Do this cycle for 10 weeks.

400mgs primobolan/week
    50mgs anavar/day
    50mgs winstrol/day
    7caps n2guard/day

AM cardio 45min empty stomach 5x/week
    carbs under 50 grams
    protein high over 1 gram/lb of weight
    medium healthy fats
    5 training sessions/week and 1 full body

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews