Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Midway through cycle questions Ostarine and Cardarine

jabbasva

Registered
4 weeks ago I started an ostarine (20mg per day) and cardarine (10mg per day) cycle with armistane (50mg per day) as an AI alongside.

I need to buy another bottle of osta to make my cycle last 8 weeks, but I was wondering if this current stack will leave me needing a PCT after I complete it, or if I'll be smooth sailing when I finish the cycle.

I'll be going back to school and doing a bit more drinking than I am currently, so I don't want my estrogen to all of a sudden spike and then find myself rapidly losing the gains that I've strived for all summer.

Real SARMS do not aromatize into estrogen, so there is no need to be taking an AI with them, and there is no need to be concerned with estrogen levels. So if you really need an AI, then you got there some fake SARMs, and these are in reality prohormones.

I would run a bottle of HCGenerate as a PCT after your Ostarine cycle. In the end drinking will cause you to lose your gains, not skipping the PCT with Ostarine. I would get that part of your lifestyle in check if you really want to make gains. Keep alcohol consumption to a bare minimum.

Yes you need to run a mini PCT after your cycle of SARMS. SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Cardarine technically is not a SARM and non-hormonal but ostarine is about 5-10% suppressive of natural testosterone production.

Back
Top Bottom