Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mike Arnold

beefyfan

Growing Brother
What do you guys think of Mike Arnold? He's been around the industry for years and from what I've seen is pretty knowledgeable and well respected within the industry. Does anyone know of any reason to steer clear of him, his advices or his supplement line?

Thanks.

What do you guys think of Mike Arnold? He's been around the industry for years and from what I've seen is pretty knowledgeable and well respected within the industry. Does anyone know of any reason to steer clear of him, his advices or his supplement line?

Thanks.

bro aint mike arnold pushing fake sarms these days? he was doing pros...i used to respect that bro till that

Thanks.

Never followed him.

bro aint mike arnold pushing fake sarms these days? he was doing pros...i used to respect that bro till that

This is why I made the post. Is there any proof of him selling fake sarms? Or is it just because they aren't from Sarms1 that they have to be fake?

This is why I made the post. Is there any proof of him selling fake sarms?

bro yea some evo brothers were talking about this...heard it sideways on PM too...this industry like that hear say...

Or is it just because they aren't from Sarms1 that they have to be fake?

and bro...wtf is with this slam? i didnt say anything negative to you, why you being a dick?...bro you saying im bias and you dont even know me...chill the F out...i didnt say nothing to you...aint cool to accuse me of shit....nasty bro , nasty

He has his own line of research chemicals, peptides and sarms and his prices are pretty reasonable. Given his reputation I'd like to think his products are on the level.

bro you know a hell of a lot about him...and dont know where he is?...interesting...you know he's involved in this or that, but you dont know where he ran off to? lol come on....aint no thang for me...but suspicious as hell IMO

just like any other big name in the industry you can't just follow their advice and buy what they promote without doing your homework.

gearhead is right, sarms are heavily faked. that is the truth. i would only stick with approved sources for them. i got sarms1 codes

Last edited:
Never heard of the guy.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

bro yea some evo brothers were talking about this...heard it sideways on PM too...this industry like that hear say...

and bro...wtf is with this slam? i didnt say anything negative to you, why you being a dick?...bro you saying im bias and you dont even know me...chill the F out...i didnt say nothing to you...aint cool to accuse me of shit....nasty bro , nasty

First, I apologize for offending you. It was unintentional and not meant as a slam. It just seems to be the evo mantra that if it isn't from a sponsor it must be fake. Mike Arnold is well known and I thought well respected within the industry. If he is known to have been involved in selling bunk or questionable products, I'd like to know and I'd like to see some first hand accounts/evidence or whatever you want to call it.

That being said, I think this is the best forum on the net. I like and respect just about everybody here and also think you guys do a great service and spread lots of knowledge and help lots of people. Myself included. So for that I say thank you. Keep up the great work.

Back
Top Bottom