Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mike Snow Presents: Anavar vs. Winstrol

Nice write up and I agree with most of it. However, recommending a cycle of 50mg Anavar and 50mg Winstrol everyday, for 8 weeks, is straight up reckless imo. No amount of N2guard or other cycle supports is gonna protect your liver from that shit.

I would personally never do it to be honest I never stack 2 orals but uneducated guys and newbs to AAS do this all the time man it's a little messed up. At least if they are going to do it (which they will and do) 50mg of VAR is not that harsh compared to 80+ but winny is harsh at nearly at MG. 8 weeks is a stretch for sure but 6 weeks wouldn't be enough IMO. I hate var only cycles too, any oral for that matter, they should always be ran with Test but it's simply my opinion, its hard to talk a lot of guys out of it especially ones who think the needle and oils are terrible and pills and orals won't hurt me

real var will give painful pumps after 12-15 days at 60mg +.

otherwise your getting BS of dbol + winny, both are lower doses. very common to be faked that way, cuz you will still see gains.

Being a chick...anavar wins hands down. Winny for me isn't worth it now. I think for a girl looking to compete winny can do wonders. ...but I'm not looking to have body fat that low anymore where you can really see winny shine.

Love these articles. As a 53 year old I will have to say,....anything that makes my joints hurt worse than they do on their own,......? I'm out, however I have a buddy that is just a bit younger that doesn't seem to be affected by Winstrol. I tell him, Hey! More power to ya man! Lucky SOB.

Itsthework

I would personally never do it to be honest I never stack 2 orals but uneducated guys and newbs to AAS do this all the time man it's a little messed up. At least if they are going to do it (which they will and do) 50mg of VAR is not that harsh compared to 80+ but winny is harsh at nearly at MG. 8 weeks is a stretch for sure but 6 weeks wouldn't be enough IMO. I hate var only cycles too, any oral for that matter, they should always be ran with Test but it's simply my opinion, its hard to talk a lot of guys out of it especially ones who think the needle and oils are terrible and pills and orals won't hurt me

I hear you man, the people who are determined to use AAS but are too chicken shit to inject seem almost impossible to dissuade.

Sold write up Mike. I'm a big fan or anavar...REAL anavar that is. You're not kidding about the painful pumps. It got difficult to grip a dumbell with my forearms about to explode.

A bit weary of winny as I'm terrified of high cholesterol and I have plenty of worn joints as it is....but I may dabble in some injectable winny and see how it treats me. Maybe add in npp or low dose deca to help my joints and get some red yeast rice to help with lipids.
FYI: no difference between oral and injectable Winny. Exact same effects on your body.

>

Winny is my pick for the money. You get better results for the $ over Var IMO. Test/deca/winny and no joint pain for me.

real var will give painful pumps after 12-15 days at 60mg +.

otherwise your getting BS of dbol + winny, both are lower doses. very common to be faked that way, cuz you will still see gains.

this is the problem, alot of people are getting fake var and comparing it to winny.If they got the real stuff, they would see it very comparable.

well with all the fakes and the price of var of course var is going to have its reputation tarnished.

I've been lucky to use var on 3 occasions and it was legit and I must say it is an amazing steroid.

I've run winny with good result but the joint pain Is pretty ridiculous...couple that with it causing brittle tendons and multiplying chance of injury I'm giving anavar the win personally... Var has worked almost as well as winny mg for mg for me...but then comes the quality argument.

this is the problem, alot of people are getting fake var and comparing it to winny.If they got the real stuff, they would see it very comparable.

yup bro...they get winstrol instead of anavar...end up comparing winstrol to winstrol...

About to try winny this upcoming cycle for summer. Super Excited to see what this can do.
Can be good for short burst. For me, I've learned that 4 weeks is my max. Just pushed it 6 weeks on 50mg and joint stiffness and pain which began around week 4 really started affecting my strength/lifts.

>

Back
Top Bottom