Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milk Thistle Doseing

kwantz

I am currently taking 4 pills of beastdrol per day. I was wondering how much Milk thistle per day is reccomended? 2 grams a day? Also how long before should I take the milk thistle before taking the beast drol? Should I split up my milk thistle dose?

Also after the beastdrol cycle or any oral cycle, what is a good herb or supplment to take to help repair the Liver? ive heard of Fenugreek is supposed to be good are repairing the Liver? or am I thinking of something else?

so, you started taking oral steroids and you didn't do any research on how to protect your liver? OUCH... well, if i were you i would get some n2guard asap... you might want to get your liver checked out after your cycle if you still plan on only using milk thistle for protection... seriously, you shouldn't **** around with beast if you're not already educated on how to protect your liver... you should have been taking a liver supp before/during/after your oral steroid cycle... it's absolutely necessary.
like i said, get some n2guard asap and stay on that until that bottle is empty...
and btw, are you at least 22 years old? please don't tell me you're 19

im 17 years old.
and im sure half the people here, binge drank during college/uni/highschool, and trust me thats way more harsh on your liver than oral roids. Did you guys take n2guard before or after a week bender after exams? do you have any idea how much damage that causes? helleva lot more tham 30 mgs of beastdrol.

I can guarentee you 3-4 shots of vodka, is probably more taxing on your liver than 30 mg of beastdrol. Count how many shots or stiff drinks u have had in your life, or in a single sitting? Ive never been a big drinker ever, so I know my liver is fine.

There is a big write up somewhere, i forget where, but 100mg of anadrol or something like that, was the equalvilent to like a shot or shot and a half of vodka.

What's your pct look like? And I don't think we can give advice to people under 21.. can a mod chime in please?

I'm currently taking 3g nac and 1800mg milk thistle a day (front loading 2 weeks before my cycle) and ill continue thru my cycle at those doses too..

And drinking alcohol has nothing to do with YOUR cycle.. no correlation.. not tryin to be a as$, but stay with the topic at hand, your cycle.

4 pills would be 40mg of sd, so are you taking 30mg or 40mg?

i was being sarcastic about the age,,,,
im 27

Well i donno buddy came off a bit rude with the omg what are u doing without liver supps while doing one week of beast drol....
so i was thinking, dude were u this concenerd when you probably more than once in your life went on a bender, which was prolly twice as taxing on your liver compared to my one week of no liver supps on beast. You know?

One week without liver supps is nothing at all.

Like i said,

I can almost bet, a 40oz of rum, is just as toxic for your liver as 2 bottles of beastdrol.

and I remember in college going throw those like bottles of water haha. im sure half of the people here did too, or still do once in awhile. I think people just get to worried about there liver when it comes to oral steriods.

Like i can see 4 weeks ED of orals without a liver supps is kind of stupid... but one week... its nothing really

sweet, thats all the info that i needed. just wondering what the standard dose was online. Pct

typical after all my Steriod cycles. right now im doing about a gram a day of test prop, 30mg of beast. Gunna continue the prop until June or july.
obvi lowering the dose to maintance around april. to help with anti catabolism during cutting.

PCT sorry... HCG, 8 weeks nolva, 5weeks clomid, Ill prolly throw in some of that new hcg generate as well. I usally throw in some sort of OTC or herbal test booster at the end of cycles.

the HCG, nolva and clomid always gets things going, i like the herbal stuff, really helps with the mood and sex drive.

the reason i keep nolva shorter,,, i notice after 4 weeks,, it gives me pretty bad anxiety, and acne starts getting bad.
So i cut that off when the sides start getting to me.

sweet, thats all the info that i needed. just wondering what the standard dose was online. Pct

typical after all my Steriod cycles. right now im doing about a gram a day of test prop, 30mg of beast. Gunna continue the prop until June or july.
obvi lowering the dose to maintance around april. to help with anti catabolism during cutting.

PCT sorry... HCG, 8 weeks nolva, 5weeks clomid, Ill prolly throw in some of that new hcg generate as well. I usally throw in some sort of OTC or herbal test booster at the end of cycles.

the HCG, nolva and clomid always gets things going, i like the herbal stuff, really helps with the mood and sex drive.

Haha gotcha, yea cycle/pct looks fine.. isn't 8weeks clomid long tho? + 5eeeks nolva? Whatre your dosages gonna look like for those? Imma run clomid unleashed post cycle and sustain as my pct.

Hcgen is some good sh1t btw. Ran it as a post post.

I think you read it wrong,,, 8 weeks Nolva,,, 5 weeks clomid...
nolva I like to run longer... because i will run the test boosters long as well...
Nolva and clomid are just standard doses.

i know my pct is a bit overkill, but its better to be over kill than not.... but ive been on moderate test dose since summer time.... 450, until christmas, then bumped to 1000mg until april.... then back to 450-500 until june....

so im gunna need a nice test boost to get back to normal at the end

Edit: yeah the above post I wrote it wrong, u didnt read it wrong hahahaha... its supposed to be 8 weeks nolva, 5weeks clomid

Back
Top Bottom