Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mini acne guide

gitbig1892

Registered
Hey fellas, i have had a lot of experience with acne so this is a mini guide for the brothers that need help

Level 1: Increase your AI, fix up your diet so you eat more vegetables and consume less diary (this got rid of all my acne), shower more frequently using specially designed products, spend more time in the sun with skin exposed, mosterize daily, wear
loose fiiting clothes when sweating, always use towel on equipment as there is a lot of bacteria from other people in gym

Level 2: Get some retinol cream (do not go in sun with this on), go to a skin clinic to keep acidic peels or needling or light therapy done, use proper tanning bed

Level 3: use accutane

Hey fellas, i have had a lot of experience with acne so this is a mini guide for the brothers that need help

Level 1: Increase your AI, fix up your diet so you eat more vegetables and consume less diary (this got rid of all my acne), shower more frequently using specially designed products, spend more time in the sun with skin exposed, mosterize daily, wear
loose fiiting clothes when sweating, always use towel on equipment as there is a lot of bacteria from other people in gym

Level 2: Get some retinol cream (do not go in sun with this on), go to a skin clinic to keep acidic peels or needling or light therapy done, use proper tanning bed

4) Not use steroids, lower the dose...

not a problem with me but known people who were ABSOLUTELY obsessed over it. some were teased as kids. so i know it is a big deal

my advice is go the natural route first, good tips.. i wouldn't touch accutane unless it was literally ruining your life where you were scared to go in public.

I'm also a big acne information contributor, I even have a Accutane log going on..

I see that your intentions here were designed to help and educate people.. thank you for contributing!

not a problem with me but known people who were ABSOLUTELY obsessed over it. some were teased as kids. so i know it is a big deal

my advice is go the natural route first, good tips.. i wouldn't touch accutane unless it was literally ruining your life where you were scared to go in public.

I agree with this.. but also at the same time there's a lot of over-exaggeration with Accutane.. I'm currently on 90mg everyday and I'm orals ;)
I get blood work every month and the doctor monitors everything. Plus I've been on three different oils concurrently throughout my entire treatment and everything's checks out fine..

However there's individuals that live normal mundane modest lives that have problematic side effects.. it's definitely a drug that needs to be respected and in my humble opinion, it should be a last ditch effort like your suggesting.. if acne or any other skin condition is hindering someone's life, it may be a good option.. but always exhaust other resources first and foremost..

There is a lot a very very very powerful antibiotics that have amazing targeting properties along with creams and lotions that are prescription grade that are also antibiotic and antifungal,I have used these in the past with amazing success..

I use Accutane because I have a skin disorder which is above and beyond the normal..

Just a quick tip people: athlete's foot sprays and creams that are antifungal are also great alternatives with acne treatment..

I didn’t know that acne can be caused by a fungus. That’s an interesting twist.

Its basically bacteria, and it comes in many varieties and forums.. anti fungus scripts and over the counter creams/sprays and help reduce surface bac that can initiate hair follicle/pore agitation, and they can reduce inflammation, redness and such.. The inflammation alone can trap dead skin cells and harvest bac.. Its just an extra step in combating acne..

What has worked for me thus far, in keeping acne to a very low level is the following.

1) Twice a day hot showers.
2) Never using a towel more than once to dry my body. I have no facial acne at all...just a tiny bit on my upper arms and maybe one or two spots on my back....very minor these days.
3) Do not "scrub" anything...that just spreads the bacteria around. Blot...then move to the next location...blot again.
4) Mandelic Acid wash twice a day
5) 10% peroxide cream really helps dry the affected areas out.
6) Once every 10 days...10 mins in very high quality tanning bed. No burning at all, and I don't tan my face or neck since those areas already receive a healthy dose of natural sunlight.

Surprisingly, my acne level is the same regardless of on-cycle vs. off cycle so I maintain these habits year around and it's working well for me.

What has worked for me thus far, in keeping acne to a very low level is the following.

1) Twice a day hot showers.
2) Never using a towel more than once to dry my body. I have no facial acne at all...just a tiny bit on my upper arms and maybe one or two spots on my back....very minor these days.
3) Do not "scrub" anything...that just spreads the bacteria around. Blot...then move to the next location...blot again.
4) Mandelic Acid wash twice a day
5) 10% peroxide cream really helps dry the affected areas out.
6) Once every 10 days...10 mins in very high quality tanning bed. No burning at all, and I don't tan my face or neck since those areas already receive a healthy dose of natural sunlight.

Surprisingly, my acne level is the same regardless of on-cycle vs. off cycle so I maintain these habits year around and it's working well for me.

Very good contribution to the topic and you made some pretty good points.. scrubbing is absolutely awful, especially for the fact that it can open up micro abrasions in which bacteria can find its way into.. step 4-5 both are great for targeting areas..

If you're suffering with acne, go to your doctor and get him to write you a prescription for a topical acne cream. It'll be way stronger then anything you can buy over the counter.

With it being topical, it won't effect your liver

Back
Top Bottom