Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mini diet why they are useful

DarrenW29

Mini diets why are they useful and how can you use them to grow more optimal you’ve been pushing hard foods high workouts intense but you begin feeling less responsive food volume can’t get any higher appetite is lower pumps are fading

^
this is a good time to take a diet mini diet a few things have happened you’ve become either insulin resistant digestion inflammation is way to high and bodyfat gain is Crept past a point where now the extra high food that your muscles soaked up now it’s spilling and causing more fat cell increase

With a mini diet you become responsive again you can go back up to pushing food and you’re using it all where it needs be inside the muscle as glycogen your digestion is good and you grow the quickest by adding these in

always have either a dieting phase or mini diet to keep response you will progress instead of regress

Mini diet like fasting or just like a mini diet to change up your routine?

I found fasting is hard on me when I want to bulk up, I can only do fasting to get shredded.

this sounds like carb cycling. never heard of the term mini diet.

the typical american diet is already rich in carbs, i think there needs to be more fat in a persons diet and less carbs

Mini diet like fasting or just like a mini diet to change up your routine?

I found fasting is hard on me when I want to bulk up, I can only do fasting to get shredded.

Mini diet meaning a short cutting phase to get everything sensitive digestion back on point less water fat so can push food and grow again

Just like after a show you have that window of growth you push food and just get bigger fuller

This is the same theory here

Mini diet meaning a short cutting phase to get everything sensitive digestion back on point less water fat so can push food and grow again

Just like after a show you have that window of growth you push food and just get bigger fuller

makes more sense to just fast. do what Big Ramy does. fast one month a year.

I like that idea, mini diets. Like you're bulking up 16-20 but you inject 4 weeks of a mini cutting diet and add probiotics and digestive enzymes.

That's a good idea, I like this method. It would spike your results too.

I’ve become a big fan of fasting. Seems to help “reset” my appetite

Back
Top Bottom