Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minimum test dose on EQ - deca cycle?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Minimum test dose on EQ - deca cycle?

Hey guys, Iíve only bulked on AAS so far, but Iím looking to do a cut and wanted some advice

Itís actually more like a recomp or lean bulk because I only have about ten pounds to lose so the rest of the cycle after the first six weeks or so will be more of a slow build

My questions have to do with test and AI dosages on EQ

I was planing on keeping my cruise dosage of 250 test and adding 600mg each of deca and EQ

I tolerate 600mg of deca just fine and grow on it so I wanted to use it.

I heard EQ is a great lean bulker that will give dry gains and vascularity so I wanted to add that for an extra anabolic boost (last cycle was 750 test and 600 deca) without increasing my test dosage and having to deal with E2 sides

My problems arise from the effects that EQ may have on E2

Must or should I increase my test dosage equal to EQ to avoid crashing my E2?

Should I not increase the AI Dose if I increase my test dosage?

I was thinking of doing 750 test with the 600 deca and 600 EQ instead of the 250 test

Any experience with this kind of cycle?

Note - Iím pretty much set on the 600mg dosage of both deca and EQ and Iíll be taking 50mg proviron every day as well

Cycle length is 16 weeks, possibly going to 20 if the results hold

Thanks guys, Iím looking forward to hearing your experiences

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeoftheneedle76 View Post
    Hey guys, Iíve only bulked on AAS so far, but Iím looking to do a cut and wanted some advice

Itís actually more like a recomp or lean bulk because I only have about ten pounds to lose so the rest of the cycle after the first six weeks or so will be more of a slow build

My questions have to do with test and AI dosages on EQ

I was planing on keeping my cruise dosage of 250 test and adding 600mg each of deca and EQ

I tolerate 600mg of deca just fine and grow on it so I wanted to use it.

I heard EQ is a great lean bulker that will give dry gains and vascularity so I wanted to add that for an extra anabolic boost (last cycle was 750 test and 600 deca) without increasing my test dosage and having to deal with E2 sides

My problems arise from the effects that EQ may have on E2

Must or should I increase my test dosage equal to EQ to avoid crashing my E2?

Should I not increase the AI Dose if I increase my test dosage?

I was thinking of doing 750 test with the 600 deca and 600 EQ instead of the 250 test

Any experience with this kind of cycle?

Note - Iím pretty much set on the 600mg dosage of both deca and EQ and Iíll be taking 50mg proviron every day as well

Cycle length is 16 weeks, possibly going to 20 if the results hold

Thanks guys, Iím looking forward to hearing your experiences
    This isn't a cut or recomp cycle. Deca is used for bulking normally unless in lower dose for therapeutic properties. EQ will aromatize at half the dose of test to answer your question.
    If your running test even at a cruise of 250mg your not gonna crash your test.. that should have you in a range probable of 1000-1400.
    EQ about 600mg will bring out vascularity but remember EQ will probably up you hunger also. You didn't mention what ai you were using or had on hand. But if your using doses of 600 across the board or even 750 test with 600deca your definitely gonna have some water issues and aromatization. I would be ready to take Aromasin 25 mg daily If your a heavy aromatizer. You could probable start at 10-12.5 mg daily but I would at least begin there. Such a long cycle I would have a better plan and lay out. I personally don't like this cycle and layout but that's your call and what you like, so I'm not gonna rain on your parade. Also are you running any support supps along the way.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There is no minimum. Just run a dht with a nandrolone.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    There is no minimum. Just run a dht with a nandrolone.
    Thanks Steve!

So youíre saying I donít need to worry about EQ crashing my E2?

I handle deca well and have the support I need, I was wondering about the EQ as an AI situation changing things since Iíve never used it before

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks Steve!

I handle deca well and have the support I need, I was wondering about the EQ as an AI situation changing things since Iíve never used it before
    why do you think eq has to suppress and crash your estradiol?
    EQ, as you have already been told, aromatizes to estradiol at a rate of 50% compared to testosterone. so as a result you will have higher estrogen.

... I'm also planning to use eq next year
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> Purity Source Labs

Join to the only one FaceBook Group

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    why do you think eq has to suppress and crash your estradiol?
    Iíve always heard that EQ has a mild AI effect and recently heard people claim that their E2 actually crashed while on EQ, some of whom had actual bloods to substantiate their claims

Since Iíve never used EQ I wanted to ask around what other peopleís experiences have been

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    eq actually is slightly estrogenic... i think you are confusing it with a dht steroid like primo or masteron because eq does nothing of the sort in terms of crashing estrogen , not even remotely close

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd go one by one down the list - if one is a lean bulker (ideal for recomp) are the others? That's how you put a cycle together and, at the same time, learn what roids do

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks Steve!

eq won't crash your E bro. masteron is the strongest steroid that is an anti E and even it isn't strong enough to crash your E as men

you can run deca anyway you want BUT you need to include a dht derivative with it as i have said many times (listen to the deca podcast i did for a full explanation) and we also go over ways to run it. listen to that podcast and if you have further questions post up on here or start a new thread. if you want to discuss privately get in touch and we can setup a consult. happy to help.

- - - Updated - - -

the deca episode btw is #280
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have heard a metabolite of boldenone can have an effect on estrone levels rather than estradiol.

Iím sure someone here has ran enough EQ to share their bloodwork experiences.

I plan to run a recomp this summer with it, Iíll be sure to log it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast