Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Missing a few bottles but wanted to share

I was getting ready to put some used ones that I'd left lying around in the sharps box and for the heck of it dragged it all out for a pic

- - - Updated - - -

bro you use meth too? that look like heroine

None of you do intramuscular injection? Mine comes from the pharmacy, figured it might be familiar to the people here

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have enough syringes?

I literally just pulled my old syringes out of the sharps box and dumped my old bottles on them for a pic

- - - Updated - - -

looks like you got a lot of needles in there
Somewhere I've got another sharps box, still holding on to almost 10 years supply for whatever reason

- - - Updated - - -

Old needles and old test cypionate bottles they drew from

- - - Updated - - -

what all you have there?

Old needles and emptied testo cypionate bottles I drug out for a pic

Say I need to sign in. Use a photo host site
Sorry didn't think about that making a share link from my Google photos, in the future I'll upload and link directly to a file. This is just a bunch of my old testo bottles and syringes laid out to look like a mess, since I'd never taken a picture of it all together

That is triggering my OCD. My shit is arranged by compound and expiration date and all my needles and syringes are neatly stacked in boxes.
I'm surprised I haven't lost or thrown most of these away over the years

- - - Updated - - -

Always use fresh needles!!
This is all my old already used gear lol, I do always open a new one. I just have so many old ones, biweekly for 10 years makes a lot of junk needles I just hold onto

Let's get a log going even if you're doing hormone therapy, we'd like to see how things progress.

You should set up your training and diet too.

Back
Top Bottom