Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

missing time on cycle

32Dulce

Registered
things happen in life and sometimes steroids take a back seat
I’m doing an 8 week run of testosterone propionate and masteron propionate. I’m doing 50mg a day of each pinning.
I had to stop the cycle for 8 days where I couldn’t inject. I am 4 weeks in. Should I start things back up and finish the cycle or should I just abandon it and go into PCT?

I’m doing an 8 week run of testosterone propionate and masteron propionate. I’m doing 50mg a day of each pinning.
I had to stop the cycle for 8 days where I couldn’t inject. I am 4 weeks in. Should I start things back up and finish the cycle or should I just abandon it and go into PCT?

Brother why you are using short esters ? you go compete?
If you are not competing long esters are much better , less pinning and in situation like that you dont lose anything because Test E keep on body 2 weeks . I only use short esters las4 4 weeks pre contest

TR

Daily injections, that must be painful PIP doing that every day.

Even after 8 days you still have a half life of test prop in your system, so continue the cycle with your daily injections.

No need to start PCT yet.

8 days is not a big deal. You can continue

it takes 2 weeks for those esters to be out of your body meaning they are still IN THERE!! so just start back up

Stevesmi has you covered.

Back
Top Bottom