Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mistakes of Cardarine GW501516 use

LevButlerov

Staff
Domestic-Supply.com
Just finished an interesting conversation with Dylan about his next video about Cardarine. We were talking about the most common mistakes of cardarine gw use. Seems like there are many but let's hear a list of the mistakes from everyone.

I'll start with the 1st mistake.

Using too much Cardarine GW501516 - meaning too high of a dose, usually over 20mgs/day.

While I've never abused it, I can see how the temptation to run gw perpetually or at too high a dose would get the better of some people.

Its not just using too much, its using it too long. THATS the main issue... There is going to be abuse with anything you find in terms of using too much... You can really say that about any compound but the main issue with cardarine, is that people want to run it for far too long. They can actually start to desensitize to it over time. If they would simply take small 4 week breaks, that would eliminate that issue however we know people get greedy and want to just stay on things, but that's not how this works. You have to give your body time to rest, whether its from desensitizing, or with other, harsher compounds, to recover. Obviously recovery is not the issue with GW, but you certainly want to make sure its at its most effective state when using it

It's hard to fick up cardarine. But running too much or too long would be the biggest thing. Or just thinking it replaces having to diet

Back
Top Bottom