Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mixed sarms recommendations

Gacebwa

I'm seeing a lot of conflicting information online about using sarms so trying to get some clarification if possible
I'm looking to lose unwanted body fat and build some lean muscle mass ahead of the summer
Full stats:
5’11’’
85kg
28 in age
The 3 sarms i was looking to use are cardarine gw, ostarine mk and rad150. All 30mgs a day along with a test base of 150mgs a week
someone posted that I wouldn't be able to sleep on the stack. is this true?

I'm seeing a lot of conflicting information online about using sarms so trying to get some clarification if possible
I'm looking to lose unwanted body fat and build some lean muscle mass ahead of the summer
Full stats:
5’11’’
85kg
28 in age
The 3 sarms i was looking to use are cardarine gw, ostarine mk and rad150. All 30mgs a day along with a test base of 150mgs a week

30mgs per day with cardarine is nonsense, 20mgs is the top dose to use.

the reason people have a hard time sleeping on sarms is 2 things:

1. they are using fake sarms that are really stims
2. they are using stimulants which disrupt sleep

if you use real sarms from sarms.forsale or umbrella you won't have issues

theres nothing there that should have any effect on your sleep so i would tend to lean towards someone that is telling you that was happening that they either had other stressors or things going on that was causing it or they just did not have real sarms... either way, while anything is possible, it is extremely unlikely that it had anything to do with the sarms used unless it was another factor i mentioned...

here is a cycle that would be very ideal for the goals you have
for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Full stats:
5’11’’
85kg
28 in age

Those doses are wrong - 20mg for GW for example

Be sure to use Umbrella Labs

Listen to Dylan on sarms for best results

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Back
Top Bottom