Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mixing & injecting BPC-157?

Vader_1

<B>EVO V.I.P.</B>
EVO V.I.P.
Hey bros. Got me a nice 10MG vial of BPC-157 from S4S to (hopefully) help with a strained bicep tendon issue.

Questions: how much bac-water to inject into this vial, and what is a recommended injection dose and frequency?

I've listed to the podcast and searched on the forum, but I want to make sure I have the solution concentration right, before I start. Thanks!

IMG-5524.jpg

Hey bros. Got me a nice 10MG vial of BPC-157 from S4S to (hopefully) help with a strained bicep tendon issue.

Questions: how much bac-water to inject into this vial, and what is a recommended injection dose and frequency?

I've listed to the podcast and searched on the forum, but I want to make sure I have the solution concentration right, before I start. Thanks!

IMG-5524.jpg

You should inject 2ml of bacteria static water and split the dose into at least 10 shots, do small shots multiple times per day. You don't want to overdo it at one time with bPC.

i would do 250-500mcg daily DIRECTLY into what you want. if you have 2 spots for example then split the dose. bpc is not cheap because you have to run a lot of it to get the benefits. you cannot run it for a week or two and magically be healed

as far as how to constitute, well that is up to you man. you want to put enough bac water to make it easy to draw where like 1/10th of a CC of your insulin needle is a dose

IMG-5524.jpg

bro you should mix very carefully

Thanks for the feedback bros.
Is it preferred to inject BPC-157 IM or SQ? For this bicep tendon issue should I inject the compound into the tendon or sub-q near the inflamed area?

Is it preferred to inject BPC-157 IM or SQ? For this bicep tendon issue should I inject the compound into the tendon or sub-q near the inflamed area?

BPC you can do sub Q you don't need to inject deep into muscle with peptides, they are not oil. You should inject right into the bicep.

bpc has to be as close as possible within reason

I'd say near. But check out our articles too

I do not think injecting directly into a bone or tendon makes much sense. go near it

Back
Top Bottom