Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mixing sustanon and npp?same cycle?

sorry my english is not that good .I cant find it.TABERNACLE!

you from Quebec or something?

Oui, man tu peux les mélanger. Siboire tu es fuckin' paresseux demander des questions comme ca. Fait donc dla recherche un peu mec, tu me décourages.

c'est pas gentil,moi qui pensais que les canadiens etaient sympa.Je parle pas bien anglais.Je parle allemand,espagnol.

c'est pas gentil,moi qui pensais que les canadiens etaient sympa.Je parle pas bien anglais.Je parle allemand,espagnol.

Pas gentil? Ce qui est pas gentil le cave est demander des questions si ridicules donc tu peux FACILEMENT trouver la réponse.

Je parviens tu es dla France? en ce cas, va te faire fouttre crisse de puant.

mixing oils in the same syringe is highly recommended as it can reduce number of injections and PIP as well.

so yes do it. just don't inject too much gear into a muscle.. do 3CC's tops in your larger muscles and 2CC's tops in your smaller muscles

thanks for your help,I will buy Clomid + Nolva +Tudca+sustanon+npp+arimidex?
Money is not an issue.
I will try a nice cycle.bise

hi Is it possible to mixing sustanon and npp?same cycle?thanks

Yes, it is perfectly fine to use them together - there are not negative interactions between them.

you from Quebec or something?

Oui, man tu peux les mélanger. Siboire tu es fuckin' paresseux demander des questions comme ca. Fait donc dla recherche un peu mec, tu me décourages.

@ritchie - be respectful with the other members of the forum. You could have said the same things in a much more respectful manner. This is a reputable forum, and this kind of behavior is not acceptable.

thanks for your help,I will buy Clomid + Nolva +Tudca+sustanon+npp+arimidex?
Money is not an issue.
I will try a nice cycle.bise

Never use nolvadex together with nandrolone based steroids (NPP, trenbolone and deca durabolin). These steroids will increase prolactin levels, while nolvadex will upregulate the prolactin receptors, so you will be looking for trouble by using them together.

I would grab your sust and npp for gear, aromasin for AI (run 10mg eod), caber (run .5mg e3d), N2Guard (it has a full serving of tudca), and get products for the perfect pct...http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

This is one good piece of advice here.

Richie was quite rude .it made went to other forum .it's one less customer.

Ritchie was warned by Lev and we do not condone flaming or bashing

in the future if you have any issues just come to a staff member.

You can mix oils in the same syringe, no problem. Just make sure that the total volume of oil per injection doesn't increase 3cc and that's MAX. I would stick with max 2cc per injection per site.

The less oil you inject per injection, the less scar tissue and PIP you will develop.

Back
Top Bottom