Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mixing trt with MK 677

MAMAMI

Registered
hello I had a question about a 40 year old guy looking to use MK 677. I'm already on 200 mg a week of trt. I want to add MK 677 nutrobal. My question is is 20mg a day of the MK going to be good for my goals to lose weight and show some muscle. I'm currently 25% body fat but I'm working on diet and I was 30% body fat a month ago

hello I had a question about a 40 year old guy looking to use MK 677. I'm already on 200 mg a week of trt. I want to add MK 677 nutrobal. My question is is 20mg a day of the MK going to be good for my goals to lose weight and show some muscle. I'm currently 25% body fat but I'm working on diet and I was 30% body fat a month ago

20mgs per day of mk677 is about the max I recommend for 25% bodyfat, make sure you use it closer to bed time as it makes you sleepy. Just a suggesting, consider using cardarine gw 20mgs/day before training to shore up that bodyfat problem.

Keep your diet up and I agree with the guys I would switch it out for gw

MK677 is 25 mg per day but in your situation, you would want to go with a sarms cutting stack as well.. you will want to stay on mk677 for 6 months minimum but a year would be much more optimal...

here is the layout to go along with your trt... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

If you need to lose fat, adding gw is your best bet.

This is a great point. I couldn't take Nutrobal because all I wanted to do was eat and sleep all day, worse than smoking weed.

Yes but it can be much worse than smoking weed since you don't get high :) while you want to eat and sleep.

Back
Top Bottom