Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mixing two brands of test in the same pin and same vial

TripleH2

Registered
I have been using test c from my old source but they shut down before ordering a second shipment to finish my cycle, so I have only 2 bottles left, I already ordered more test prop from a different company and I was wondering if I can mix them up in the same vial. Basically I will just lower my Test cypionate dose and add in test P and just increase frequency so I can lengthen my cycle a bit as things are going well.

Why do u wanna mix them in the same vial? They both oil based so u can load them in the same syringe bro..

You can mix any Oil Based AAS in the same syringe.

The only concern would be the BA/BB Ratio, and the Carrier Oil.

Some guys use EO (ethyl oleate) as the Carrier, and a lot of guys have reported Allergic Reactions to it.
It's mostly used on High Mg Concentrations, to keep the Gear from Crashing.................... JP
P.S.
Some manufacturers have a Very High BA/BB Ratio, and again this can cause PIP.

I wouldn't mix them in the same vial, but mixing them in the same syringe is fine.

If you want to use 0.5mL of both test c and test prop, just withdraw 0.5mL from each vial into your syringe (1mL total) and then do your injection.

If you keep the vials as is, you can play with the dosages yourself that way. Some people don't like test prop much because of the PIP so you can play with how much test prop you add to your test c to see which dosage causes PIP and which does not.

Back
Top Bottom