Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk-2866 Osta Log!

Day 16

Legs Volume! will be upping most of these weights next week, the workout was hard but its time to increase the work load!
Hopefully this means my weights on heavy day will be increased aswell!!

Day 17

Volume upper. was really excited for this day, woke up with a terrible shoulder, could have slept on it wrong, could have been from pressing, who knows. i've decided to skip this workout as it feels really unstable and tender, i'm happy with my decision. train smart!
Went to the beach instead! accidentally consumed 4100 cals.. forgot to account for ben&jerrys 2 scoop! whoops, having a maintenance cal day on day 19 to compensate for this!

Day 18

Rest. shoulder still fuckin sore and unstable, pissed me off so much i was in the zone for volume! i have plenty of assignments to do anyway.. i am very bad with procrastination! finishing off todays cals at around 3600! BTW the taste of ostarine is something you never get used to :p

@gymrat post WO cals vary, depending on what time i workout, if its morning i like to eat alot of my macros after, if its night, i generally dont have many left! always 20g WPI + 10g Creatine Mono + fruit (either banana, Green apple, pineapple, or orange) then i will have a meal which is usually chicken breast with potato, of kangaroo with potato. nothin special really, just getting in dem proteinz and carbs!

Day 19

Today is sunday, haven't been to the gym since thursday when i did volume legs, although i still feel like my upper body is full, or at least not flat as i would usually feel taking this much time off. shoulder is feeling slightly better, hopefully will be all OK for tuesday heavy upper!
As said earlier, today will be a 'control' calorie day, i went way over calories one day last week, i will eat at maintenance today, which is around 3300-3400 cals!
Tomorrow is weigh in AND heavy lower! SQUATS AND DEADS! excited for deadlifts and front squats, definitely feeling i can up the weight this week! and also interested to see how much i weigh!

Day 20

Heavy Lower and weigh in!
SMASHED today! felt very rested and very happy today! really focused!
Squat up to 80kg easy and great form! 1rm Deadlift for lols pulled 100kg super easy and PAIN FREE!
pushed front squats a bit too far, hurt my lower back slightly!
weighed in at 85.0kg today... which means ive lost weight... on 3,600cals... i dont understand! LOL!

Day 21

Heavy Upper! trained by myself today, really enjoyed it! took my time, not stressed, very focused!
Put my bench up to 75kg touch'n'go and struggled a bit, 3 sets of 4 reps, not great but not bad.
1 set x 6 weighted pullups with 10kg! smashed it!
and transitioned to OHP today, no more DB press for a while, wanna get dat OHP up to 50-60kg x6 (only did easy 35 today, just working on the movement)
double checked my weight today.. 85.3kg, i will take that as a maintain weight, maybe more cals!

Anyone have an opinion on my 3,600 cals with no weight gain? i dont have a problem with it because im getting stronger, but its left me slightly baffled!
Maybe 3,700 on training days 3,600 off days or just 3,700 alltogether.

Day 20

Heavy Lower and weigh in!
SMASHED today! felt very rested and very happy today! really focused!
Squat up to 80kg easy and great form! 1rm Deadlift for lols pulled 100kg super easy and PAIN FREE!
pushed front squats a bit too far, hurt my lower back slightly!
weighed in at 85.0kg today... which means ive lost weight... on 3,600cals... i dont understand! LOL!

Day 21

Heavy Upper! trained by myself today, really enjoyed it! took my time, not stressed, very focused!
Put my bench up to 75kg touch'n'go and struggled a bit, 3 sets of 4 reps, not great but not bad.
1 set x 6 weighted pullups with 10kg! smashed it!
and transitioned to OHP today, no more DB press for a while, wanna get dat OHP up to 50-60kg x6 (only did easy 35 today, just working on the movement)
double checked my weight today.. 85.3kg, i will take that as a maintain weight, maybe more cals!

Anyone have an opinion on my 3,600 cals with no weight gain? i dont have a problem with it because im getting stronger, but its left me slightly baffled!
Maybe 3,700 on training days 3,600 off days or just 3,700 alltogether.

I wouldn't keep adding cals. Just because the scale doesn't up up doesn't mean your not making gains. I'd shoot for a lb a week. Anymore and you'll likely just be adding fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't keep adding cals. Just because the scale doesn't up up doesn't mean your not making gains. I'd shoot for a lb a week. Anymore and you'll likely just be adding fat.

Yeah i feel you, i keep forgetting that im going for slow progress for minimal fat gain
i'd have to say ive definately lost fat since starting osta, even with the cals i'm on, its been almost 3 weeks since any weight gain though so i think it might be needed, of maybe i'll wait for a strength plateau then add them in:p

Day 22
Off day
Fell on my hip the day before, bruised the fuck out of it, definately going to fuck up my squat.
was already experiencing hip cramping and then this happened... dammit
eating 3700

Day 23
Volume Lower..
Ended up skipping this one, still cant walk properly, i would rather skip this and recover than to stress the area more.
Eating 3650

Day 24
Volume upper..
once again, i fucking love this workout, ostarine definately helps with pumps for this one, not a huge difference but its there.
1rm bench after 3setx8rep pause bench, 82.5kg, no spotter around me, AND with a 2 second pause. very happy!
ate 3700 cals

Day 25
Rest day, work all day
ate 3700

Day 26
Rest day, work all day
ate 3600

Day 27
Heavy lower and weigh in!
85.8kg bodyweight (188lb)
put my squat up to 85kg and smashed out 3 sets of 5! i am now squatting my bodyweight! finally! up again next week!
deadlift smashed out 3 sets of 95kg x 3 reps, dropped the reps because volume kills my lower back, and i have been pain free!! no pain during, after, or even the next day! 100kgx3x3 next week!
3600 cal

Day 28
Heavy Upper.. and end of week4 osta
3 sets bench 77.5kg x 4reps, failed on the very last rep! dammit! pushed out 2 singles of 82.5kg after this, easy!
1 set of OHP 37.5kg x 5reps, wanted 6 but got 5, still good, will up to 40 next week and hang around there til i can get the 6 rep, then move up.
feeling a bit psyched out this session, not the best sleep its very humid at night now!
3600 cal

Osta so far:
these increases in volume and weights are due to the linear progression of my program, although i have noticed that my progression is slightly faster, when i say slightly i mean barely noticable, but still there. not sure if this is my body or the ostarine, but i am staying shredded at 3600-3700 cals, maybe even losing bodyfat, its hard to tell because i look so flat in the morning but really full right before bed!
I am a bit more vascular than before, but its really not noticable until i get into the gym on volume upper day, i'm focusing more on strength gains atm then muscle gains, although i'm still incorperating 2 bodybuilding type days. i'm finding the powerlifting style training really fun and its really growing on me, purely because i've always been weak!

so far so good, if you have any input just go ahead, any questions i dont mind.

Back
Top Bottom