Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MK-677( Nutrobal ) VS generic HGH

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

MK-677( Nutrobal ) VS generic HGH

So guys, i have heard a lot of times of this Serms MK-677 that has similar effects of HGH. My question is, cause of the protocol is 25 mg a day, so one bottle that costs 200 dollars last one month, if i do 2/3 ui's of generic HGH a day is 200 dollars too. I want to know the differences in term of results from this two compounds and wich is the better way to go. Has everyone used MK-677 ? Results ? Thank you.

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've never used Generic HGH, only Pharma-Grade.

And having used MK-677, I would say that there some similar Attributes.
    This is only from my 1st hand experience as I didn't run any Blood Work during the MK.

I noticed that I gained Weight while losing Body Fat.
    Also my Recovery was in Overdrive along with my Appetite, took me a couple weeks to Reign-in the Cravings.
    My Energy was also improved and I had a Pump in my Muscles that lasted All Day............................... JP
    P.S.
    There was some Edema around my Wrists/Hands/and Ankles.
    About the same as I experienced on HGH.
    Although on HGH it got Painful, it didn't on the MK.
    P.S.
    Results were faster on the MK than the HGH.
    I was only on MK for 1 month.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Good to hear your experience mate. So wich one gave you better results ? I know that MK-677 only stimulate your GH and IGF-1 production and HGH is the real growth hormone so i think that by stimulating your own secretion and injecting the hormone there is a big different. It's like taking HCgenerate or Tribulus Terrestris to boost your own test production and injecting 500 mg of test a week that is 10x your production. Correct me if im wrong. With MK-677 your not taking from out the real Growth Hromone you are only stimulating what you have already in your body. Said this, i want to know wich were the differences from HGH Pharma Grade and MK-677.

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cavi View Post
    Good to hear your experience mate. So wich one gave you better results ? I know that MK-677 only stimulate your GH and IGF-1 production and HGH is the real growth hormone so i think that by stimulating your own secretion and injecting the hormone there is a big different. It's like taking HCgenerate or Tribulus Terrestris to boost your own test production and injecting 500 mg of test a week that is 10x your production. Correct me if im wrong. With MK-677 your not taking from out the real Growth Hromone you are only stimulating what you have already in your body. Said this, i want to know wich were the differences from HGH Pharma Grade and MK-677.

By far the Pharma-Grade HGH had much better results at a Substantially Higher Cost.

What I'm saying is that you can get similar, not Identical results.

Irregardless of Generic or Pharma-Grade HGH, you need to be doing it for at least 6 months, that's Big Money....................... JP
    P.S.
    I really need to do another run for 3 Mos. with the MK, and then I can give it a proper assessment.
    But just on the Basis of 1 Month, 3 Months should give Excellent results.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro generic hgh from china vs nutrobal...nutrobal wins hands down....better results with nutrobal and i know im not getting shit...with generic china hgh fakes all around and some have hcg...nasty shit
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I hope you try the sarm out and write a. Review, I'm curious about this compound as I would like to try it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Generic HGH sucks, and most of the times it will be fake. So if this is the dilemma you are facing, I would highly suggest using Nutrobal - at least it has a proven effectiveness. Besides, its effects are very similar to those of HGH, so you would not be losing much, and will win the reassurance that you are getting the real product.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I can get the Pharmacomstore HGH but i think is generic and not pharma grade. Is pharmatropin vs MK-677. What do you think ?

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cavi View Post
    I can get the Pharmacomstore HGH but i think is generic and not pharma grade. Is pharmatropin vs MK-677. What do you think ?
    This is an Easy one and I Really like Pharmacom Products.

MK wins hands down as Pharmatropin tested High in IGF but not on GH.............................................. JP
    P.S.
    Here read this Entire Thread as there's Blood Work posted.

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...ood-35436.html

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    nutrobal from sarms1 is the real deal.

I was lean and mean on it.. ran it for 2 months.. was getting a lot of compliments from people about my 4 pack on it and I'm not even a zyzz bodybuilder type.. I am a pure powerlifter/gym rat.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast