Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MK 677

and is it bad when increase blood sugar coming from hgh, not eating sugar or excess carb. Fasting increase blood sugar, hgh increase blood sugar and mk677 too. Is it damage your blood vessels using mk677 and eat healthy low carbs. Even u have little high blood sugar most time.

anabolic steroids raise insulin resistance too IF YOU ABUSE THEM

same with HGH.

there is so much bad HGH out there that guys are running 5 or 6IU's a day, or they listen to gurus online who copy/paste competitor programs and think that will work on avg joes with avg genetics.

i put my clients on 2IU's of HGH a day MAX, but it is good quality shit. if you need help finding good quality HGH just hit me up

anabolic steroids raise insulin resistance too IF YOU ABUSE THEM

same with HGH.

there is so much bad HGH out there that guys are running 5 or 6IU's a day, or they listen to gurus online who copy/paste competitor programs and think that will work on avg joes with avg genetics.

i put my clients on 2IU's of HGH a day MAX, but it is good quality shit. if you need help finding good quality HGH just hit me up

iam not ever use HGH. only mk677.

- - - Updated - - -

and i know very well how mk677 work. problem is 24h half life. its make this shit pretty useless. Or u must use insulin with it to keep blood sugar low. like lantus.

Maybe mk677 isnt for you

Mayby not. high dosage give grazy fullness and i love it but sides are too bad. i still take like 3x week 10mg. pre workout its effective with GH peak and give pump and mayby with post workout insulin like novorapid. that combination i like. but i cant take ed even 10mg. and what i notice that 10mg give same benefits then 20mg. even 7.5mg give noticable effect.

- - - Updated - - -

Mayby not. high dosage give grazy fullness and i love it but sides are too bad. i still take like 3x week 10mg. pre workout its effective with GH peak and give pump and mayby with post workout insulin like novorapid. that combination i like. but i cant take ed even 10mg. and what i notice that 10mg give same benefits then 20mg. even 7.5mg give noticable effect.

high dosage i mean 10mg ed.

I've never been able to use MK677. It completely wrecked me, made me super lethargic and gave me munchies way worse than smoking pot ever did. If I was underweight it would have been a godsend. I tried 2 different brands, both had the same effect.

Back
Top Bottom