Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MK 677

jimmybalmer

Registered
Has anyone here used this with success. Was thinking of trying this before I spend a shit load of money on Hgh, and then be disappointed

I want to take it to the next level!

Has anyone here used this with success. Was thinking of trying this before I spend a shit load of money on Hgh, and then be disappointed

mk677 is a favorite amongst many... its about the closest thing to hgh you are going to find... esarms is coming out with mk677 and a new supplement to pair with it called nutrazol... they should be up this week so stay tuned because you will definitely want to use these together!

mk677 is a favorite amongst many... its about the closest thing to hgh you are going to find... esarms is coming out with mk677 and a new supplement to pair with it called nutrazol... they should be up this week so stay tuned because you will definitely want to use these together!

this is going to be awesome!

Yeah, its good stuff. You will fill out and quick and sleep better, things I noticed though...

Bloated feeling, just couldn't eat as much as I wanted too, mad water retention too and a considerable amount of the gains basically melted away after I stopped despite maintaining decent training.

Still, give it a blast though it's cost-effective and easy to take

Yeah, its good stuff. You will fill out and quick and sleep better, things I noticed though...

Bloated feeling, just couldn't eat as much as I wanted too, mad water retention too and a considerable amount of the gains basically melted away after I stopped despite maintaining decent training.

Still, give it a blast though it's cost-effective and easy to take

I was reading up on the side effects, all of which you mention, yesterday.

Don't expect anything drastic but it's a great addition to any cycle.

Taking things to the next level comes from many things coming together as a whole not just from 1 compound.

How old are you? If you're over 40 it's a waste. If you're younger it will be good shit.

Yeah I've mentioned them before in this forum the fullness and bloat were very frustrating but some people don't get it and get a mega hunger from the ghrelin spike.

Ive never taken Dbol but I have a feeling its kind of the same results-wise not effects/side effects or mechanism of action obviously. Just a quick hit of size and well feeling, don't think Ill do it again. Im a big fan of LGD though and Osta too

Genuinely excited for this to come out! About time we get something like this, I have always loved mk677 I can only imagine combining nutrazol will be Huge!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I've mentioned them before in this forum the fullness and bloat were very frustrating but some people don't get it and get a mega hunger from the ghrelin spike.

Ive never taken Dbol but I have a feeling its kind of the same results-wise not effects/side effects or mechanism of action obviously. Just a quick hit of size and well feeling, don't think Ill do it again. Im a big fan of LGD though and Osta too

What kind of results were you getting with LGD & osta though ? I have never tried these compounds before. Starting to do a little bit more reading up on it now!

Genuinely excited for this to come out! About time we get something like this, I have always loved mk677 I can only imagine combining nutrazol will be Huge!

- - - Updated - - -

What kind of results were you getting with LGD & osta though ? I have never tried these compounds before. Starting to do a little bit more reading up on it now!

Should be any day bro!

LGD 6-10mgs and Osta about 10-20mgs gained about 10lbs with 8 weeks cycles, kept gains after, both suppressed my T between 30-60% Osta/LGD respectively. Dropped my estrogen just below range too as they don't aromatize.

Do your research and bloodwork youll be good but they are not the same MK677 that is a GH secretagogue/mimetic triggering you pituitary to send stronger bursts of GH and Ghrelin, while the others use the same mechanism as AAS

- - - Updated - - -

Osta LGD will drop HDL and raise LDL but I kept them in range with supplements. They dropped my SHBG, FSH and LH also but again not as harsh as test I recovered in 3 weeks without PCT too

LGD 6-10mgs and Osta about 10-20mgs gained about 10lbs with 8 weeks cycles, kept gains after, both suppressed my T between 30-60% Osta/LGD respectively. Dropped my estrogen just below range too as they don't aromatize.

Do your research and bloodwork youll be good but they are not the same MK677 that is a GH secretagogue/mimetic triggering you pituitary to send stronger bursts of GH and Ghrelin, while the others use the same mechanism as AAS

- - - Updated - - -

Osta LGD will drop HDL and raise LDL but I kept them in range with supplements. They dropped my SHBG, FSH and LH also but again not as harsh as test I recovered in 3 weeks without PCT too

Yep that's how they work

- - - Updated - - -

that is a good summary

people forget that you will recover much easier after sarms than steroids which absolutely obliterate your reproductive system

and is it bad when increase blood sugar coming from hgh, not eating sugar or excess carb. Fasting increase blood sugar, hgh increase blood sugar and mk677 too. Is it damage your blood vessels using mk677 and eat healthy low carbs. Even u have little high blood sugar most time.

and is it bad when increase blood sugar coming from hgh, not eating sugar or excess carb. Fasting increase blood sugar, hgh increase blood sugar and mk677 too. Is it damage your blood vessels using mk677 and eat healthy low carbs. Even u have little high blood sugar most time.

Here's the thing. If you actually think that's what's happening don't use it.

Here's the thing. If you actually think that's what's happening don't use it.

Yes i dont use much anymore. max 10mg eod. Otherwise its keep me insulin resistant level all time. Even with low carbs. mk677 is evil for health if your blood sugar be high.

what different in human body is high blood sugar causing sugar vs high blood sugar causing hgh? What happen body?

Yes i dont use much anymore. max 10mg eod. Otherwise its keep me insulin resistant level all time. Even with low carbs. mk677 is evil for health if your blood sugar be high.

It might be an individual thing or it might be your diet.

Back
Top Bottom