Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MK 677

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

MK 677

Has anyone here used this with success. Was thinking of trying this before I spend a shit load of money on Hgh, and then be disappointed

I want to take it to the next level!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmybalmer View Post
    Has anyone here used this with success. Was thinking of trying this before I spend a shit load of money on Hgh, and then be disappointed

mk677 is a favorite amongst many... its about the closest thing to hgh you are going to find... esarms is coming out with mk677 and a new supplement to pair with it called nutrazol... they should be up this week so stay tuned because you will definitely want to use these together!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    mk677 is a favorite amongst many... its about the closest thing to hgh you are going to find... esarms is coming out with mk677 and a new supplement to pair with it called nutrazol... they should be up this week so stay tuned because you will definitely want to use these together!
    this is going to be awesome!
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah, its good stuff. You will fill out and quick and sleep better, things I noticed though...

Bloated feeling, just couldn't eat as much as I wanted too, mad water retention too and a considerable amount of the gains basically melted away after I stopped despite maintaining decent training.

Still, give it a blast though it's cost-effective and easy to take

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlyBaked View Post
    Yeah, its good stuff. You will fill out and quick and sleep better, things I noticed though...

Bloated feeling, just couldn't eat as much as I wanted too, mad water retention too and a considerable amount of the gains basically melted away after I stopped despite maintaining decent training.

Still, give it a blast though it's cost-effective and easy to take
    I was reading up on the side effects, all of which you mention, yesterday.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Don't expect anything drastic but it's a great addition to any cycle.

Taking things to the next level comes from many things coming together as a whole not just from 1 compound.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

How old are you? If you're over 40 it's a waste. If you're younger it will be good shit.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah I've mentioned them before in this forum the fullness and bloat were very frustrating but some people don't get it and get a mega hunger from the ghrelin spike.

Ive never taken Dbol but I have a feeling its kind of the same results-wise not effects/side effects or mechanism of action obviously. Just a quick hit of size and well feeling, don't think Ill do it again. Im a big fan of LGD though and Osta too

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    Genuinely excited for this to come out! About time we get something like this, I have always loved mk677 I can only imagine combining nutrazol will be Huge!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HighlyBaked View Post
    Yeah I've mentioned them before in this forum the fullness and bloat were very frustrating but some people don't get it and get a mega hunger from the ghrelin spike.

Ive never taken Dbol but I have a feeling its kind of the same results-wise not effects/side effects or mechanism of action obviously. Just a quick hit of size and well feeling, don't think Ill do it again. Im a big fan of LGD though and Osta too
    What kind of results were you getting with LGD & osta though ? I have never tried these compounds before. Starting to do a little bit more reading up on it now!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Genuinely excited for this to come out! About time we get something like this, I have always loved mk677 I can only imagine combining nutrazol will be Huge!

- - - Updated - - -

What kind of results were you getting with LGD & osta though ? I have never tried these compounds before. Starting to do a little bit more reading up on it now!
    Should be any day bro!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast