Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk 677 experience

nadirfranklin

Registered
Thinking about pulling the trigger with this...Who here has run this? Heard the water retention is bad for some people. Others say it goes away after a couple weeks...Others it doesn't. Want to stack with GW 501516

Everyone is different, but for most people, side effects are minimal to non-existent. You can definitely combine the two.

if you look at studies on mk677, and there are plenty, dating back to the late 90s... it has shown to be extremely effective at fat burning.. thats one of its strongest qualities... the water retention can be an issue early on but can be mitigated by making sure you get plenty of potassium and do not take in too much sodium... you should be taking in 3500-4700 mg of potassium per day and no more than 2300 mg of sodium... drink plenty of water on cycle as well...

Thinking about pulling the trigger with this...Who here has run this? Heard the water retention is bad for some people. Others say it goes away after a couple weeks...Others it doesn't. Want to stack with GW 501516

Not used it yet.

Yes to all of the above. I enjoyed running it. Keep electrolyte balance in check along with fluid intake and water retention isnt really an issue

Used GHRP-2 for many months straight now which is supposed to be injectable form of mk677. Initial aide effects that lasted many few weeks even a couple months:
1.) water retention unless I was low carb and sodium dieting
2.) numbness and carpel tunnel symptoms in wrists
3.) Mk 677 made me and my boys very lethargic where ghrp injectables did not.

The initial water retention actual helped with strength and performance in my eyes as it seemed to store it in the muscle not subq. Currently making slow steady nice gains using ghrp-2 and modgrf1-29 on my bulk. Gained 10/11 lbs in 10 weeks. and happy with how few of it is fat I would usually gain noticeable more fat.

No water retention for me but I did find that I have to take it in the AM. When I took it in the PM before bed I felt extremely lethargic and tired the following day. Taking it in the AM helped me sleep better and I didnt feel like shit the next day

Honestly one of the most reliable in terms of no side effects or barely any. Great results in the past for me!

if you look at studies on mk677, and there are plenty, dating back to the late 90s... it has shown to be extremely effective at fat burning.. thats one of its strongest qualities... the water retention can be an issue early on but can be mitigated by making sure you get plenty of potassium and do not take in too much sodium... you should be taking in 3500-4700 mg of potassium per day and no more than 2300 mg of sodium... drink plenty of water on cycle as well...

how you burn fat with mk677 if it keep insulin elevated 24h? I cant burn fat with mk677 that reason. Even i been low carb and calorie deficit.

Have you ever heard of someone just not doing real well with anything HGH? I have taken both the synthetic (5-6 months) and MK-677 and the side effects, for me, mainly acne, were unbearable for the benefit I was getting. I am cutting right now and i took mk-677 for the first 3 weeks....didnt lose a thing, got off of it, fat started coming off.

super bizare

Have you ever heard of someone just not doing real well with anything HGH? I have taken both the synthetic (5-6 months) and MK-677 and the side effects, for me, mainly acne, were unbearable for the benefit I was getting. I am cutting right now and i took mk-677 for the first 3 weeks....didnt lose a thing, got off of it, fat started coming off.

super bizare

mk677 will hold water the first month... you were losing that water weight... both hgh and mk677 take many months for you to start seeing the weight loss benefits

Used GHRP-2 for many months straight now which is supposed to be injectable form of mk677. Initial aide effects that lasted many few weeks even a couple months:
1.) water retention unless I was low carb and sodium dieting
2.) numbness and carpel tunnel symptoms in wrists
3.) Mk 677 made me and my boys very lethargic where ghrp injectables did not.

The initial water retention actual helped with strength and performance in my eyes as it seemed to store it in the muscle not subq. Currently making slow steady nice gains using ghrp-2 and modgrf1-29 on my bulk. Gained 10/11 lbs in 10 weeks. and happy with how few of it is fat I would usually gain noticeable more fat.

Pretty interesting I had very similar sides...

mk677 will hold water the first month... you were losing that water weight... both hgh and mk677 take many months for you to start seeing the weight loss benefits

thanks dylan, just gotta see if I can get the acne in check I guess and try again. this stuff and winstrol are the only things that just rape my skin.

Back
Top Bottom