Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mk 677 experience

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Mk 677 experience

Thinking about pulling the trigger with this...Who here has run this? Heard the water retention is bad for some people. Others say it goes away after a couple weeks...Others it doesn't. Want to stack with GW 501516

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Everyone is different, but for most people, side effects are minimal to non-existent. You can definitely combine the two.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I been using mk677 for about 6-8 wks with LGD, bodyweight up about 11 lbs but still vascular.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you look at studies on mk677, and there are plenty, dating back to the late 90s... it has shown to be extremely effective at fat burning.. thats one of its strongest qualities... the water retention can be an issue early on but can be mitigated by making sure you get plenty of potassium and do not take in too much sodium... you should be taking in 3500-4700 mg of potassium per day and no more than 2300 mg of sodium... drink plenty of water on cycle as well...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nadirfranklin View Post
    Thinking about pulling the trigger with this...Who here has run this? Heard the water retention is bad for some people. Others say it goes away after a couple weeks...Others it doesn't. Want to stack with GW 501516
    Not used it yet.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nadirfranklin View Post
    Yes to all of the above. I enjoyed running it. Keep electrolyte balance in check along with fluid intake and water retention isnt really an issue

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Used GHRP-2 for many months straight now which is supposed to be injectable form of mk677. Initial aide effects that lasted many few weeks even a couple months:
    1.) water retention unless I was low carb and sodium dieting
    2.) numbness and carpel tunnel symptoms in wrists
    3.) Mk 677 made me and my boys very lethargic where ghrp injectables did not.

The initial water retention actual helped with strength and performance in my eyes as it seemed to store it in the muscle not subq. Currently making slow steady nice gains using ghrp-2 and modgrf1-29 on my bulk. Gained 10/11 lbs in 10 weeks. and happy with how few of it is fat I would usually gain noticeable more fat.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    in my experience i did not have water retention but that is me.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes there's a possibility of water retention and yes you can stack it with GW-501516.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No water retention for me but I did find that I have to take it in the AM. When I took it in the PM before bed I felt extremely lethargic and tired the following day. Taking it in the AM helped me sleep better and I didnt feel like shit the next day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast